- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I always find Sephora employees to be super helpful and knowledgeable. Their demo station and classes make it easy to learn about new products and beauty techniques. Their rewards program is simple and I have never been disappointed by the samples. The only downside is that Sephora can be pricey for beauty gurus on a budget.
I go to the sephora located in my nearby Jc Penneys. While I adore the products offered and the staff is knowledgeable. They are very pressed for time and can't offer the help I would like when buying a double digit priced eyeliner.
Sephora is my favorite beauty store. I love that it carries many of the brands that you would find at your mall as well as the luxury brands as well. They also have a great perks and points/VIP program that makes shopping with them even more worth it.
I enjoy their beauty insider program and the great customer service I always receive. They'll give you a sample of anything you want to try before buying it and if they don't have it in the store they will offer to order it for you.
ok so i honestly love sephora and their products so much,, like their stores and products have so much varieties, although a few things may be expensive. but everything there is so comfortable to use and the workers are so nice. absolutely love
Take all of my money. The Sephora ladies and gents at my local store are super helpful! I NEVER feel pressured when I'm at a store. I shop mostly online because my local store is a few hours away. I will always shop here for my high end purchases
Such a wonderful selection of makeup and skincare products. You can find nearly anything you need here. I enjoy their selection of natural products the most. The employees tend to be a bit pushy, but it's not a deal breaker for me.
Best store ever if you want to get all of the new arrivals of products. Their shipping is very good and I adore their custumer service. There is no need of improvement except for more cashiers becuase the lines are very long. The only downside is when I go to the store workers always ask me if I need help, and after 4 times it gets annoying. But overall, favorite store ever!
There's no wrong in my eyes with any of Sephora brand items..........i believe that Sephora is Macs little sister lol ijs they have a whole lot of similarities and the quality of their products are not so pricey and very affordable
Their stores have great staff and an incredible range of brands - all in one place. Not just that, but you can ask questions, get makeovers and try trial sizes of products before laying out more cash! I love their loyalty program, as you can easily collect points and grab tons of great beauty freebies when you stock up!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos