- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I bought the too faced sweet peach pallet and it's amazing. Everyone in sephora was so helpful and kind and they were willing to help with questions no matter how stupid you might think they are. The sweet thing peach pallet smells so good and is CRAZY pigmented. All the shadows are so blendable and just beautiful shadows
I absolutely love Sephora so much! I can go to Sephora every single week. I find it so fun! I always love that they have such great customer service. Every time I go in I feel so welcomed! You can get sample of easily and get tips.
I love Sephora with all my heart. They have everything I could ever need, and their rewards program is top-notch. They don't have many sales, but every time you order online there are so many codes you can use for free deluxe-samples
I am VIB Rouge, so I shop here a lot! I get almost all of my skincare and makeup here, and I've also started buying some of their hair products. I love the great website, fast shipping, and friendly customer service in the stores.
My favorite store for beauty products. The staff is always great about teaching me to do a new eye look or find the perfect foundation. Their rewards program really spoils you for your birthday. It's the only place I go for makeup.
My favorite part is the beauty insider program. And all the great samples they provide. Plus the options pay $10 for free shipping for a whole year. You can find literally everything from makeup tools to skin care to new releases.
I love Sephora! I can never enter this store without finding 100 things I'd love to have. The associates are always helpful and all of the available samples make it easy to find the right product for you! I could live in this store.
Favorite place in the world to shop. Their stores are clean and bright. Typically the staff is very nice and helpful. They are always well dressed and informed. Most importantly, their customer service has always done right by me.
Store is always nice and pretty! And they have tons of testers to make sure you get the best shade for you. A con is when it gets super crowded but I guess it depends on the day. I definitely love buying there (and online as well)!
I recently bought the Too faced born this way foundation at sephora. Great experience, that makeup artis that helped me was very patient my Indecisiveness. She matched me with the color vanilla and it has been my go to foundation ever since!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos