- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I really like this store for the products they carry but I don't care for the customer service it's always hard to get some one to help me and takes long for them to get to me ones I ask someone for help. That's why they get 3 stars
I've used the foundation from Sephora! It's really good and stays on for a good time and it's so easy to apply I love the coverage ! I love going to Sephora to buy makeup! I would definitely recommend everyone to shop there! Even guys , to buy a lil some for they girl!
All the products here are great quality. It's a little expensive and I cant always afford it. But I do love this brand and company. Everyone is so knowledgeable and I absolutely love their makeup classes offered to beauty insiders.
It is the ultimate shopping destination for any makeup junkie. It has high and low brands and all price ranges and the people that work there are very helpful. Other than makeup they carry perfume and facial products. Love this place
I love Sephora, I don't like the actually store itself considering the closest one to me is inside a Macy's, but it's only because they run out of stuff a lot, however I love the online store, they have great stuff and certified reviews with a great rewards program and always care to give samples and I prefer it over ulta
Sephora is great, their customer service is amazing, and there are testers of every product all over the place. If you're like me, and looking for organic and natural products, they're knowledgable about that too. I'd recommend it!
Sephora has a great selection of perfumes and men's cologne. I love being a part of their rewards program. This is the only place I can find some of my preferred products. I'm always up for a mini makeup session or new tips when I visit!
I love shopping at Sephora when I'm in need of makeup, and even when I'm not, because all of the staff is so friendly and knowledgeable. There has never been a time when I left with unanswered questions or a product that I did not love. I will continue to do all of my beauty shopping here!
I could spend multiple hours a day in Sephora. I am constantly surprised by all of the new products and interesting new brands that I see every time I go into the store and the online app. It is my favorite beauty store hands down.
Have had great experiences except the locations inside of jcpenney. They offer free beauty classes before or after store hours which have been great and it is a low stress environment where everyone there is friendly. Love the birthday gift each year!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos