BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Alexis W.
Gilbert, AZ
This place is my black hole. I could disappear in there for HOURS, happily. I love their massive selection and wide variety of products from skin care to nail care to cosmetics. They really have it all and at various price points!
Lalisa N.
Las Vegas , NV
One of my favorite beauty stores! I love the variety they have, it's perfect for all types of skincare and makeup products. The only downside is that their rewards system could be a bit better but overall, members get pretty good perks.
Dani P.
Love this store. I just wish they offered more discounts such as 10-20% off discounts. They have great quality items with a very large variety. I love how helpful and knowledgeable the staff is and how you can swatch the items in the store.
Steven _.
Elmhurst, NY
The product that I used was an eye cream designed to help my eye puffs. It was light and it absorbed easily into my skin! The only issue was the price. For a small little bottle, it cost over $40 which was not affordable. However, I would recommend shopping there again because of the great customer service and products.
Mads W.
Hillsboro, OR
This is a magical, makeup filled store that so many adore. What I love is the selection, how much stuff there is there and the brands available. What I don't like is the prices. I can buy some stuff there cheaper at ulta or online.
Lindsey P.
i love Sephora and the reason is because they treat you amazingly they are always asking how you are, if you need any help, need a color match. I always go in and purchase way more than I need. Sephora's products feel so luxury and expensive! I go there often and have maybe only had one bad experience! Which is amazing!
Caitlin K.
Favorite place in the world to shop. Their stores are clean and bright. Typically the staff is very nice and helpful. They are always well dressed and informed. Most importantly, their customer service has always done right by me.
Amanda M.
Hunter, New York
Sephora is great, their customer service is amazing, and there are testers of every product all over the place. If you're like me, and looking for organic and natural products, they're knowledgable about that too. I'd recommend it!
Catherine M.
My favorite part is the beauty insider program. And all the great samples they provide. Plus the options pay $10 for free shipping for a whole year. You can find literally everything from makeup tools to skin care to new releases.
Amber S.
Baltimore, MD
Have had great experiences except the locations inside of jcpenney. They offer free beauty classes before or after store hours which have been great and it is a low stress environment where everyone there is friendly. Love the birthday gift each year!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?