BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Leah M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sephora is my go-to place for buying beauty products. The employees are all super nice and knowledgable. I have really enjoyed using the Sephora app recently... I particularly like that you can search for a product by name OR by barcode! Sephora will continue to be my go-to spot for beauty products!
Hannah M.
Milwaukee, WI
Such a great place to go and buy new products! Myself and several of my friends love going to Sephora. It can be affordable when you plan to shop around sales and such as long as you don't fall into the makeup try-on trap. :D It's definitely an experience for makeup lovers!
Glynna G.
Jacksonville, FL
The Sephora brand sleeping masks are the best thing ever! They're $4 a piece and if you put the opened container in the fridge after the first use, you can usually get three or four uses out of the product! My favorites are the rose and orchid.
Rayza R.
Seattle, WA
Sephora is my favorite store! I love I can find all my favorite products there, easy and simple! I love the rewards program, it makes me always get more stuff. I'm giving 4 starts because the staff are not that amicable sometimes.
Tatyana S.
Chicopee, MA
I love Sephora for all of my makeup needs. I prefer to shop online because I don't always have the best experiences with the SA's in store, but I enjoy having two day flash shipping so everything comes really quickly after I order it.
Kasandra D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Oh geez, I don't even know where to start with Sephora this is definitely one of my favorite places to be found so many products that I have fallen in love with here, and there's never a dull moment I continue finding things that work for me regardless.
Leona P.
Westminster, CO
Shopping here is so much fun because its just jam packed with the goods. Everything in here is high quality and usually pretty pricey. But trust me when I say you get what you pay for. And ask questions ask questions ask questions.
Dominique C.
Whiteman Afb, MO
They are my go to store when purchasing new makeup. They are a little expensive on some things but they are still one of my favorite stores. All the employees are very nice and I love being able to try products before buying them.
RayZhawna M.
I love Sephora. At first it's easy to get overwhelmed and side tracked by everything they offer but as long as you know your favorite brands and what you went in for you'll have no problem finding it plus anything else you'll need
Alison L.
North Canton, OH
I love Sephora! I can never enter this store without finding 100 things I'd love to have. The associates are always helpful and all of the available samples make it easy to find the right product for you! I could live in this store.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?