- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The best store to go to for all of your beauty needs. Not only do I go here for makeup, but I go here for skincare needs. The employees are super nice and helpful and are always there to give you their honest opinion. Will shop again.
love sephora in store and online! great beauty products! some products may be expensive but definitely know what's worth the splurge! i frequent both her and ulta for my beauty product needs! definitely shop here if you're looking for more high end products!
I love Sephora- I can get all of my favorite brands from one retailer! The Sephora brand is also pretty good quality. The rewards program is a great way to earn free make up which is rare! You also get free samples and great service!
Sephora is my go to beauty store. I love the look and feel in the store and the staff are so helpful. I have picked up some great sale items online but its hard to find them in the store. I love the free birthday gifts they have as well.
Just about everyone knows about Sephora. It's basically become a go to makeup store to shop at. However, their prices are quite pricey. If you're barely starting out doing your makeup, I would not suggest going there. For beginners, it's better to find more affordable makeup elsewhere. As far as foundation is concerned, definitely spurge on this. Foundations found at Sephore (Such as the Too Faced Born this way foundation) are generally better for your skin and give a better outcome than most drugstore brands.
The girl working there think that are better and more beautiful then you also the think that you don't know anything about makeup just because you don't have layers of it on and I will shop there again when they have different help
Oh geez, I don't even know where to start with Sephora this is definitely one of my favorite places to be found so many products that I have fallen in love with here, and there's never a dull moment I continue finding things that work for me regardless.
Recently had a mini make over at Sephora. LOVED IT. I was skeptical because it is "free" however, the girl who did it explained each product as she went and introduced me to some new products. I ended up purchasing the foundation and serum she recommended.
I visit the location in downtown Disneyland and abolutly love the store and customer service. Sometimes there will be an occasion where there is a very unprofessinal salesperson working (lots of tattoos etc) and it is hard because I have to have my son take out of the store as many of the tattoos are not family friendly
The sales associates I met inside Sephora in Katy, Texas were super helpful and friendly. They really helped me find what product I was looking for...I think it was a foundation. I am still new to the make-up world but I feel very confident shopping here.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos