BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
You can either be a bad or good customer. Trust me, they remember. Most employees are eager to help and they're not judgemental in the least so don't be afraid to ask. They're there to help! I love how they go through training to learn about new products!
Lina M.
Groves, TX
My FAVORITE one-stop shop for beauty products. Products are readily available for you to try-on and if you don't like it then there are fully-stocked mini make-up removal stations. Great atmosphere and lighting in every store, but may get crowded due to popularity1
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
I love going into sephora. It can be overwhelming but there are so many options and cool new products that you may not know exist. You can also have help finding something or have someone do your make up to see what works best for you.
Monique W.
San Antonio, TX
Sephora by far one of the best places to get makeup, there is always someone to help. Although sometimes on crowded days, people are just a little hard to find. It's probably my go to beauty store, it has literally everything I need makeup wise. Anybody who is in to makeup should go to Sephora at least once to experience it.
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just was in there for christmas presents and I couldn't leave without getting something for myself. I love going in there and trying new things. Getting dive from the workers are a little annoying because I don't think they really want to help you but i still enjoy finding new things.
Hannah M.
Good ole Sephora! One of my favorite places to shop. I cannot go in this store without buying something. I love splurging on high end products and this is definitely the place to do it. They have amazing beauty products that I use everyday.
Stephanie D.
I used Kat Von D products like the eyeshadows, eyeliner and lipstick. Other products that I use also is Becca foundation and I even use cover fx powder foundation. I even use Laura Mercier setting powder and urban decay setting spray.
Kelly J.
Cranberry, PA
I have purchased numerous things at sephora including Kat Von D's liquid tattoo coverage foundation that I use every single day. I have also purchased numerous sephora eye shadows and they are the best. They are super pigmented allowing you to use less and last longer as well as all day coverage. The color options are amazing and I have a huge variety in my make up bag.
Linda I.
Morganton, NC
i received a sample box of different perfumes from a friend. And let me tell you one of the best gifts ever. you can choose one that you like the most and go back and get a bottle of it for free. not bad at all . The prices are also very reasonable. And I know this because i have been back 4 times in 1 yr . i like to give them as gifts now .
Chelsea S.
The most recent product I bought from Sephora was a eye shadow brush and it works really good. I never had a problem with it. I am able to put a highlighting shade on the corner of my eye and it turns out great. I would very much recommend others to shop here.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?