BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Krystle K.
Winter Garden, FL
I recently fell in love with the Sephora brand matte lip color. The application of the product is amazing because it dries quickly and doesn't feel like I have any on. Also it stays for quite some times through drinking, eating and day to day activities.
Jessica R.
Manchester , MO
I love the options Sephora has to offer and their personalized customer service. I'm an employee of 4 years for them and have enjoyed it. They treat their employees wonderfully and that motivates us to give great customer service with awesome products!
Linda I.
Morganton, NC
i received a sample box of different perfumes from a friend. And let me tell you one of the best gifts ever. you can choose one that you like the most and go back and get a bottle of it for free. not bad at all . The prices are also very reasonable. And I know this because i have been back 4 times in 1 yr . i like to give them as gifts now .
Lina M.
Groves, TX
My FAVORITE one-stop shop for beauty products. Products are readily available for you to try-on and if you don't like it then there are fully-stocked mini make-up removal stations. Great atmosphere and lighting in every store, but may get crowded due to popularity1
Amanda R.
Garland, TX
Love Sephora, although my wallet does not. They have everything from make up to skin care to hair care. They also give out samples to most of their products so you're not shelling out money on a product that you're not totally sure about.
Ana F.
Raleigh , NC
I love the personalized attention that they give you at sephora. Also, I love the fact that you can try the product before buying it because that way you can make sure you like the product before buying it. And finally, you find your favorite brands in one store. I love it.
Hannah M.
Good ole Sephora! One of my favorite places to shop. I cannot go in this store without buying something. I love splurging on high end products and this is definitely the place to do it. They have amazing beauty products that I use everyday.
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just was in there for christmas presents and I couldn't leave without getting something for myself. I love going in there and trying new things. Getting dive from the workers are a little annoying because I don't think they really want to help you but i still enjoy finding new things.
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
I love going into sephora. It can be overwhelming but there are so many options and cool new products that you may not know exist. You can also have help finding something or have someone do your make up to see what works best for you.
Sofia V.
I love sephora. While Ulta has a large range of cheap cosmetic items and hig end, Sephora has a lot of sephora exclusive brands that make me melt. Kat Von D being one of them. Their customer service is great and so is their shipping.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?