- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I recently fell in love with the Sephora brand matte lip color. The application of the product is amazing because it dries quickly and doesn't feel like I have any on. Also it stays for quite some times through drinking, eating and day to day activities.
I love the options Sephora has to offer and their personalized customer service. I'm an employee of 4 years for them and have enjoyed it. They treat their employees wonderfully and that motivates us to give great customer service with awesome products!
i received a sample box of different perfumes from a friend. And let me tell you one of the best gifts ever. you can choose one that you like the most and go back and get a bottle of it for free. not bad at all . The prices are also very reasonable. And I know this because i have been back 4 times in 1 yr . i like to give them as gifts now .
My FAVORITE one-stop shop for beauty products. Products are readily available for you to try-on and if you don't like it then there are fully-stocked mini make-up removal stations. Great atmosphere and lighting in every store, but may get crowded due to popularity1
Love Sephora, although my wallet does not. They have everything from make up to skin care to hair care. They also give out samples to most of their products so you're not shelling out money on a product that you're not totally sure about.
I love the personalized attention that they give you at sephora. Also, I love the fact that you can try the product before buying it because that way you can make sure you like the product before buying it. And finally, you find your favorite brands in one store. I love it.
Good ole Sephora! One of my favorite places to shop. I cannot go in this store without buying something. I love splurging on high end products and this is definitely the place to do it. They have amazing beauty products that I use everyday.
Just was in there for christmas presents and I couldn't leave without getting something for myself. I love going in there and trying new things. Getting dive from the workers are a little annoying because I don't think they really want to help you but i still enjoy finding new things.
I love going into sephora. It can be overwhelming but there are so many options and cool new products that you may not know exist. You can also have help finding something or have someone do your make up to see what works best for you.
I love sephora. While Ulta has a large range of cheap cosmetic items and hig end, Sephora has a lot of sephora exclusive brands that make me melt. Kat Von D being one of them. Their customer service is great and so is their shipping.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos