BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Michelle S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love this store so much. The associates are always so nice and helpful. They carry high quality products and I'm rarely disappointed by an item I purchase from Sephora. You can also get samples of almost everything there, too, considering how expensive some products may be. It's nice to try it out before shelling out a ton of cash. They have their own brand of cosmetics which are really nice quality and way cheaper than the big brands. And don't forget to sign up as a Beauty Insider! You Gain points and can cash them in on samples of really high end things!
Sahrish M.
Roselle, IL
I don't have enough words to describe my love for Sephora! I love the variety of high-end brands they carry, most of my favorites! Definitely on the pricier side, but I appreciate that I can get samples for a lot of products, like foundations, concealers, moisturizers, before buying so I can make sure I love the product before purchasing a full size bottle. As for all other products, swatching in stores is definitely a pro! I literally check sephora online or the app at least 5 times a day for fun!
Alexis K.
macomb, MI
Sephora is my go to make up store not only do they have a option for beauty insider where are you get a free birthday gift on your birthday you get free standard five day shipping they have the best products for a great value you also with the points that you spend every dollar is worth one point after you reach one point One point once you reach 100 points you can get a gift or you can choose to save and save and save and save once you reach about 10,000 points you can even take an airplane vacation with it
Cassie C.
Sephora is one of my favorite places to shop for beauty products! You can find almost all the high-end beauty brands in makeup, skin care, and hair care! You can become a beauty insider and move your way up to a VIB or VIB Rouge and get extra benefits. As a member of their rewards program, you get a great birthday gift every year as well as special discounts, free samples, and free gifts! It's a fun place to shop, but go when you have time because if you love beauty as much as I do, you could spend hours there!
SOLMAYRA M.
Chicago , IL
I love the store itself! Love how i can get samples to try things out before i decide to spend the full price. they have brands some other beauty stores don't have and have good quality products. I don't give this a 5 star rating because the staff sucks. If you don't have a full face of makeup on they treat you like shit. it happens to me all the time. they follow you around as if you wee going to steal things. but thats something the company should work on if they want me to keep purchasing from them.
Julia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I only buy my makeup from Sephora. I'm a VIB Rouge member and have been one for years. Sephora has such a wide selection of makeup with reviews on almost every product from other customers. Every purchase you make, you get to choose 3 free samples as well as an additional promo code offer. If you haven't already signed up to be a VIB, you should do it ASAP, you won't regret it. As a VIB Rouge, you get access to exclusive products, sales, points to redeem deluxe size products and free 2-day shipping.
Maria T.
Boca Raton, FL
Sephora is without question, my beauty go-to. I spend enough every year to regularly attain VIB status. I appreciate their generous return policy and willingness to supply samples. The associates are always helpful and friendly. If I had to say one negative thing, I would love for the company to re-evaluate their points/rewards system. I don't think 100 points equates to a teeny sample size mini lipstick or mascara, etc. I'd love to see points accumulate towards dollars off purchases, or something similar.
JoAnna J.
Mcdonough, GA
Sephora is known for being a makeup store but few people actually talk about their products. Although the door carries a variety of brands, they also carry their own brand. Their products are very good and rival many of the brands that they carry in their door. They have foundation, concealer, lip products, brushes, and many more. They definitely have a great selection and a reasonable price point. I would have given them five stars but I feel that their customer service inside their larger stores could use a little attention. All in all they're pretty good!
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
Sephora is my paradise!

I love all the high end and luxury brands they carry. I think they do a great job at bringing new brands to Sephora. Their Sephora Collection is high quality and well worth it too.

My favorite things to buy from there is skin care. I can find more that works for my skin type and more organic brands.

I think the rewards program is nice. I like being able to try products before I buy them. The higher point rewards are really cool if you can save up the points! I like being able to get free shipping as a Rouge member. It's also great they let you buy $10 shipping for the whole year if your lower tier.

The app Sephora has its own perks too. I like being able to get early access to new products!
Cassie N.
Sephora is the only place I go to buy my beauty products. When I first started using makeup, I often go to walmart or any drug store as a beginner. now that I have experienced more with makeup, I usually go to sephora. They have amazing products that never disappoints me. Most of my makeup products are from sephora. Even though they can be a bit pricey, it is definitely worth it. They have every makeup product you can think of! Plus, their rewards program helps you earn points for free stuff :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?