BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Holly U.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Sephora. They provide the best products, both classics and new and up and coming, have an outstanding return policy and great customer service. They encourage you to take home samples to ensure you like something before purchasing and are always more than happy to help you test something or learn a new skill in store.
Heather H.
Harlem, GA
My favorite time of year to shop is the holidays because I like the sample kits. My local Sephora is in the mall and its a lot of fun to go in there to play. I love the variety of high quality makeup choices and I find the prices comparable to others. I have had to make one return because the wrong shade was selected for me and it was an easy return.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Has a lot of great brands and I love that you can take samples of products before you actually invest I something. The service varies in locations but usually your on your own and are free to try whatever products you want that are available
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I just love Sephora. They have a wide selection of products and top shelf brands. Their prices are compatible with other competitors. I also love that you get free samples. I have bought products because of the samples I have gotten.
Olivia S.
Baldwin, NY
I'm a makeup lover so of course Sephora is one of my fav go to stores! Their products can range on the pricey side, but their mostly pretty great quality and I love the Sephora brand products. I will be shopping here for a long time!
Kayleigh S.
Peotone, IL
I love going to Sephora to get new makeup. It's pretty expensive but it's usually worth it! The employees are helpful for the most part, and are happy to recommend products. I shop here quite often and plan on shopping here even more in the future!
Kim W.
Irvine, CA
Sephora just makes me happy. They have all of the classics and trending makeup brands. The customer service is beyond excellent. Online ordering and returns are easy. They also offer great benefits for frequent shoppers who become VIB members.
Kelly J.
Cranberry, PA
I have purchased numerous things at sephora including Kat Von D's liquid tattoo coverage foundation that I use every single day. I have also purchased numerous sephora eye shadows and they are the best. They are super pigmented allowing you to use less and last longer as well as all day coverage. The color options are amazing and I have a huge variety in my make up bag.
Serena H.
Alexandria, LA
Sephora has a huge selection of different makeup brands, as well as facial care and makeup tools. The customer service is always amazing, no matter which location I have been to. The sales associates are also trained in makeup application, so if you are unsure about how a product works, they can show you! Sephora also has a great return policy if you are not satisfied with your purchase and great VIP perks if you become a VIB member.
Abilene L.
I love Sephora! Once I went in there to find a perfect shade of foundation for my skin and they were so nice- and I found the prefect foundation! Another time I bought a pair of eyelashes and I asked the worker if she could put them on me- and she did! I also asked if she could fix my eyebrows- and she did! I would definitely recommend Sephora to anyone.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?