BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Christy T.
My go to place for makeup because they have such a huge selection! Everything is well organized and the associates are always so helpful. I shop here even when i don't need anything because it's so addicting. Will always be returning!
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
I swear Sephora is like my second home. Any time I go in and I need help the staff is always amazing at answering any questions that I may have. If I need help finding a foundation in my shade they aren't afraid to take as long as possible to make sure they match me with the right shade. Plus love the rewards program they have.
Melissa A.
Yorktown Heights, NY
Overpriced. I only buy a few products from this store because of that. Also, I wait until there is a coupon code and stock up on the items in order to receive free shipping. The quality is good but it's the brands you are paying for. Sephora brand items are the price-point I usually shop for. The items should be larger for the price though. Their rewards system of free samples is good to keep customers feeling valued.
Shelby R.
I love Sephora ! I've recently purchased the Amazing Concealer and it was amazing ! It provides full coverage & gives my undereyes the exact amount of brightness I need 😉 highly recommend & looks great even once set with setting powder 💃
Rachael B.
Love this store and their products. They have such a wide variety of products at very affordable prices. Love the variety of brands the carry as well. This is a great place to get all your beauty needs in one place. Highly recommend!!
Saffi P.
I really love sephora I never had issues with it , always best quality products and return policy , I only shop online , always got my package on time , always got everything in good shape ! There's really nothing wrong I could say about this place I love it
Kerisha V.
Columbia, SC
Sephora is hands down one of the best - if not the best retail beauty stores ever!!! SOooooo many great products and I love the fact that they carry Murad products. There are products in every price range so you don't have to worry about things being too expensive. I would shop Sephora over and over again. LOVE this store.
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
Sephora is my favorite place to go. They have a reward system as well where when you reach points you can get freebie samples. My only complaint is that I need to travel all the way to the mall for sephora whereas ulta is in my town.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
Sephora is my number one makeup store that I go to. The layout is easy to navigate, it's always clean and hardly anything on the floor. The makeup artists that work at my local sephora are always knowledgeable and willing to help (even when they are busy). I also love their point system that allows me to redeem sample products!
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
My go to store for makeup. They carry all the bet brands and are always helpful. The return policy is very good too. Prices are high but you get what you pay for quality wise. They give out free sample of whatever you want to try out too.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?