BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY
SEPHORA IS THE BEST PLACE TO GO TO FOR HIGH END MAKEUP! Definitely prefer it over Mac Cosmetics! You can get samples of just about anything before you spend your money on it. Over all it's a nicer experience, & there is so much to choose from!
Cassondra R.
Surprise, AZ
This is my go to store for makeup and skin care. They always have new things to try out and still have my basics. It is on the pricey end but that is based on the brands they sell. They always also have knowledgeable staff available.
Jasmine B.
Fayetteville, NC
I've used the Sephora brand facial masks and my skin thanked me like it never had before. My face was smooth and soft and after using the mask only three times my face was clear! Sephora has some pricey items but their brand of facial care is really affordable and I definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone who is looking for a solution to their skin issues.
Hattie V.
Markesan, WI
Online and I store, Sephora is my favorite place to shop! I am part of the vib rewards and I love all of the free gifts! Some locations are better than others, it all depends on the staff, but definitely the best place to buy makeup!
Camille H.
Fraser, MI
I love shopping at Sephora! I was wearing the wrong color of foundation for years and they were able to get me into the right color! It can be a bit pricey, but it's worth it! Tip: when you want to try a new product, go in and ask for a sample!
Leslie S.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Sephora is my everything. They have the absolute best products in beauty. The best part is is that you can take samples home to try out products before you purchase them. They also have everything online in case you forget something at the store!!
Kaylee D.
Just about everyone knows about Sephora. It's basically become a go to makeup store to shop at. However, their prices are quite pricey. If you're barely starting out doing your makeup, I would not suggest going there. For beginners, it's better to find more affordable makeup elsewhere. As far as foundation is concerned, definitely spurge on this. Foundations found at Sephore (Such as the Too Faced Born this way foundation) are generally better for your skin and give a better outcome than most drugstore brands.
Beverly A.
Irving, TX
Sephora is best place to get beauty stuff. You will find majority of the beauty items you are searching for in this store. If you don';t know exactly what you are looking for then the ladies working their are very helpful. My go to store.
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
Sephora is my favorite place to go. They have a reward system as well where when you reach points you can get freebie samples. My only complaint is that I need to travel all the way to the mall for sephora whereas ulta is in my town.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
They have in stock almost all major cosmetic & parfumé brands, plus beauty tools, bath & hair products, etc. For most, it can easily meet a 'one stop shop' preference. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they carry the higher end makeup (Dior, Marc Jacobs, etc) because those are just as much my go-to brands as my high end brands (NARS, Benefit, Tarte, etc.)
You're able to try before you buy as Sephora has samples available for everything (as far as I know). If you have second thoughts about one shade, remove it & try another. Their return policy is flexible and understanding, I love it!
They have knowledgeable sales people. Generally speaking, Sephora's sales people are supremely knowledgeable in a variety of products & brands. If the one you're interacting with hasn't tried something, there's a good chance a colleague has & she'll have them give you thorough info about the product or brand of your choice.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?