BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Taylor D.
Concord, CA
Obviously this is a superior beauty store. The cast members are always extremely helpful! They don't have any drugstore brands, so their products are on the higher end of things. I will keep going to sephora for all of my beauty needs!
Blanca Z.
Littlefield, AZ
I love this store! I can find all the products I need. The help there is amazing the workers know what they are doing, They are extremely helpful and really nice. I love it there I feel comfortable going in the store I feel welcomed. :)
Jill H.
W Lafayette, IN
I love Sephora. The people that work there are always helpful and always willing to make a suggestion. There is a such a wide variety of products you can always find something to purchase. I never walk out empty handed. I would recommend anyone to shop there whether you know what you want or you want to browse all the inventory.
Sarah
Absolutely love the variety that sephora offers. There are plenty of brands there that are too expensive for me, but the actual sephora brand is very affordable and very worth it. I've been using the same sephora liquid eye liner for a few years now and have yet to be swayed to a different brand.
Katie R.
W Bloomfield, MI
I never go to Sephora if I have the option to go to Ulta. Honestly just prefer the store's options, it has so much more to choose from. Sephora is definitely good and has knowledgeable employees, the only thing that puts them above Ulta is their holiday gift sets
Crystal  D.
Minneola , KS
I love this place, maybe a little too much. Their app is a life saver and the rewards program is awesome. The flash shopping for an extra $10 a year is awesome it's so worth it. I will continue to shop here well pretty much always lol.
Daniela T.
Great store for makeup and beauty needs.They have a wide range of brands and the associates are always helpful and relatively knowledgable. I even like to use the generic store brand, which is high quality and comparable to the higher end brands that they sell.
Carrie C.
Harrington, DE
Much prefer Sephora to ultra. The staff is helpful and the products are higher end. Plus be able to sample everything is the best. Some times the prices are higher than they should be but if you shop around Sephora is usually the best.
Jill E.
Wilmington, DE
I love the personalized service I get from Sephora - Brittney in the Monroevile, PA store is the absolute best, I told her the look I was going for and she whipped up the perfect selection of products for me and I got the look. I am a VIB and I love the little surprises and gifts.
Amber W.
I bought a contouring kit from Sephora online. I chose the contour kit by trusting the online reviews. The reviews were spot on and I feel I made the right purchase. Wether shopping in the store or online, it is pretty easy to chose the right product for you!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?