BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Birmingham, AL
Best selection of high end make up products. Most of the associates are very knowledgeable and helpful in matching colors and giving recommendations. Also will let you take small samples from many products to try for a couple days before purchasing. On the off chance you make a purchase that you end up regretting the return policy is also very good but this doesn't have to be used often because of all the opportunities they give you to try something out before you end up buying something you dislike.
Mikhela C.
I saw online that Sephora gave you free samples during your birth month. I signed up online and my first time walking into a Sephora store was to try out these samples. I had always heard that Sephora was a great brand so I was expecting the products to be amazing- and they absolutely were! I look forward to getting my samples every year, but I also am a repeat shopper at Sephora, not only for certain items that I've received as samples, but also for other things I've ventured out and tried on my own.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
I love to shop at some Sephora's but not my local one because they're so rude and not helpful at all. I went in to find a good liquid liner, the consultant went on to tell me that the Stila brand was good, so I bought it, it was not cheap. I went home and practiced my wing, because I'm not a pro by any means, it sucked. It was so shiny when it dried, it came off very easily and all the labeling on the outside rubbed away, so I couldn't return it. Stila has really nice stuff, but this eyeliner was a miss for sure.
Cassie C.
Sephora is one of my favorite places to shop for beauty products! You can find almost all the high-end beauty brands in makeup, skin care, and hair care! You can become a beauty insider and move your way up to a VIB or VIB Rouge and get extra benefits. As a member of their rewards program, you get a great birthday gift every year as well as special discounts, free samples, and free gifts! It's a fun place to shop, but go when you have time because if you love beauty as much as I do, you could spend hours there!
Maria T.
Boca Raton, FL
Sephora is without question, my beauty go-to. I spend enough every year to regularly attain VIB status. I appreciate their generous return policy and willingness to supply samples. The associates are always helpful and friendly. If I had to say one negative thing, I would love for the company to re-evaluate their points/rewards system. I don't think 100 points equates to a teeny sample size mini lipstick or mascara, etc. I'd love to see points accumulate towards dollars off purchases, or something similar.
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
I am a member of several monthly subscription services. I've been on Sephora's waitlist for months. A spot finally opened and I joined. So glad I did! With my other boxes, over half of the items I don't use but with this one, I used every single item I received. And if you like an item and want to purchase the full size you can conveniently do so from the app. And you earn points to use towards future purchases. How awesome is that? So happy to be a part of this service. Sephora, you have a customer for life!
I absolutely positively LOVE the products, but I DETEST the workers at these stores. I go to at LEAST six different Sephora stores regularly (meaning at least once a month - I go to some 2-3 times a month). I travel and shop a LOT, and sometimes I just want to look around and shop quietly and be LEFT ALONE. But those workers are constantly bothering me and basically breathing down my neck, asking me if I need anything or want any help or if I'm ok 2 every 45 seconds I have to stop what I am doing and interact with one of these vultures. It is annoying g and exhausting! Hey Sephora peeps.....LEAVE ME ALONE! If I need help, I will ask for it! NEWSFLASH!!! Some of us just want to touch and play with the makeup so that we can be sure that we are buying the product that best suits us! We didn't come in here to have a conversation with YOU, so BACK OFF and let us just browse 🙄
Alexis K.
macomb, MI
Sephora is my go to make up store not only do they have a option for beauty insider where are you get a free birthday gift on your birthday you get free standard five day shipping they have the best products for a great value you also with the points that you spend every dollar is worth one point after you reach one point One point once you reach 100 points you can get a gift or you can choose to save and save and save and save once you reach about 10,000 points you can even take an airplane vacation with it
JoAnna J.
Mcdonough, GA
Sephora is known for being a makeup store but few people actually talk about their products. Although the door carries a variety of brands, they also carry their own brand. Their products are very good and rival many of the brands that they carry in their door. They have foundation, concealer, lip products, brushes, and many more. They definitely have a great selection and a reasonable price point. I would have given them five stars but I feel that their customer service inside their larger stores could use a little attention. All in all they're pretty good!
Julia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I only buy my makeup from Sephora. I'm a VIB Rouge member and have been one for years. Sephora has such a wide selection of makeup with reviews on almost every product from other customers. Every purchase you make, you get to choose 3 free samples as well as an additional promo code offer. If you haven't already signed up to be a VIB, you should do it ASAP, you won't regret it. As a VIB Rouge, you get access to exclusive products, sales, points to redeem deluxe size products and free 2-day shipping.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?