- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Whenever I feel like indulging on some quality makeup, I make a trip to Sephora. The employees are always sweet and helpful, their selection is insane, and I never fear making big purchases because of their fantastic satisfaction policy.
I am always in sephora. I basically live there at this point. It is my go-to spot for nice beauty brands. I have been vib since I can remember and I will always keep renewing it. I spend so much time and money here. I love sephora so much!!
Love Sephora! Whether I am looking for something specific or just wanting to brouse new products, Sephora is my go to store! A little on the pricey side but they always have something new / great / cool / pretty that I just have to try!!
I love sephora but sometimes I feel like the customer service there isn't always as great as the products they sell! I used to shop there a lot but now I would rather go else where to buy my products. Customer service goes a long ways!
I actually just placed an order online today! I ordered so much stuff and with my rewards and promo codes i got so much stuff ( 9 items) for less than $130!! Sephora is definitely one of my favorite stores!!! will be shopping here again very soon!
I recently bought Becca Illuminator from Sephora. It was decently priced but definitely a wonderful product because the shine was not overbearing. It did break easily which I didn't like. I would still highly recommend it though and also buy at the Sephora store because the people that work there were super friendly and helpful.
I like this store. The staffs are very friendly. They will help you find the product that you need. If it's a foundation they will even test it out on you and go the extra step of using a primer, concealer and setting your foundation. And you're allowed up to 3 samples per visits.
Always great service when I go into Sephora. Very helpful and kind. On top of their game with helping all of their customers find what they need. Organized and well informed on many different products that fit many different skin types.
I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samplesthey have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up
I have recently bought the beauty blender liquid cleanser. It was recommended over the bar by the worker there. I really glad I bought it. It lasts longer than the bar. The price was reasonable. I got more bang for my buck with the liquid. I would recommend shopping here because the service was very helpful.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos