BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Brit M.
Winston Salem, NC
Whenever I feel like indulging on some quality makeup, I make a trip to Sephora. The employees are always sweet and helpful, their selection is insane, and I never fear making big purchases because of their fantastic satisfaction policy.
Samantha N.
Statham, GA
I am always in sephora. I basically live there at this point. It is my go-to spot for nice beauty brands. I have been vib since I can remember and I will always keep renewing it. I spend so much time and money here. I love sephora so much!!
Linda S.
Farmersburg, IN
Love Sephora! Whether I am looking for something specific or just wanting to brouse new products, Sephora is my go to store! A little on the pricey side but they always have something new / great / cool / pretty that I just have to try!!
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
I love sephora but sometimes I feel like the customer service there isn't always as great as the products they sell! I used to shop there a lot but now I would rather go else where to buy my products. Customer service goes a long ways!
daibelys g.
I actually just placed an order online today! I ordered so much stuff and with my rewards and promo codes i got so much stuff ( 9 items) for less than $130!! Sephora is definitely one of my favorite stores!!! will be shopping here again very soon!
Prettina B.
Bel Air, MD
I recently bought Becca Illuminator from Sephora. It was decently priced but definitely a wonderful product because the shine was not overbearing. It did break easily which I didn't like. I would still highly recommend it though and also buy at the Sephora store because the people that work there were super friendly and helpful.
Alexandra J.
Pawtucket
I like this store. The staffs are very friendly. They will help you find the product that you need. If it's a foundation they will even test it out on you and go the extra step of using a primer, concealer and setting your foundation. And you're allowed up to 3 samples per visits.
Jocelyn P.
Belvidere, IL
Always great service when I go into Sephora. Very helpful and kind. On top of their game with helping all of their customers find what they need. Organized and well informed on many different products that fit many different skin types.
crystal v.
Homestead, FL
I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samplesthey have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up
Nicole V.
Lithonia, GA
I have recently bought the beauty blender liquid cleanser. It was recommended over the bar by the worker there. I really glad I bought it. It lasts longer than the bar. The price was reasonable. I got more bang for my buck with the liquid. I would recommend shopping here because the service was very helpful.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?