BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Savannah S.
Absolutely love going to Sephora! They have the best products and the ladies that work there are very knowledgeable and helpful when I come in looking for something specific! I would definitely recommend shopping there for all your beauty needs!
Jessica W.
Lawrenceville, IL
I love Sephora, they always have all of the beauty products I use in stock. As a member of their rewards club, I can stock up on products when they have a promotion or earn rewards for spending with them. Also, they provide free samples!
Chelsea K.
They have many different makeup products, face care products, and fragrances, as well as samples and promotions that add up to many experiences to explore new makeup. The cost can be a bit more expensive than others at times though. My favorite products would probably different Sephora favorites that the store has come out with.
Kayla S.
Bellmore, NY
Sephora is basically the only place I go to, besides CVS, to get my beauty products. If they don't have the product I'm looking for in the store, you can order it online and it could be shipped straight to your door for no charge and it gets there in less than a week! It is more on the expensive side but it is totally worth it!
Sarah Marie G.
Love this place! It carries most of the beauty brands that I need . I shop here all the time especially when I need to test stuff first . This place has amazing foundation ! Favorite purchase so far has been my NARS foundation . Will keep coming
Sandy W.
San Diego, CA
I love Sephora because they just always have top quality products. Everything is laid out by brands. Although top quality means higher prices, dont be scared to ask for a sample and tries things out at home befote you invest your money.
Jessica G.
Germantown, MD
Sephora is my go-to makeup store! Being a beauty rewards member is such a perk when it comes to getting points and receiving products and also birthday month! I like how there's normally a store in every mall and the fast and efficient online shopping. I also love when I know if I don't like a product, I can return it as well.
Jocelyn P.
Belvidere, IL
Always great service when I go into Sephora. Very helpful and kind. On top of their game with helping all of their customers find what they need. Organized and well informed on many different products that fit many different skin types.
Sarah
Absolutely love the variety that sephora offers. There are plenty of brands there that are too expensive for me, but the actual sephora brand is very affordable and very worth it. I've been using the same sephora liquid eye liner for a few years now and have yet to be swayed to a different brand.
Sydney H.
I love going into Sephora, I'm always welcomed and they are always willing to help and answer my question. I love the Sephora brand lashes so much and I would love to see more Sephora skincare and I would definitely recommend this store.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?