BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Katherine C.
Novato, CA
When I die, bury me inside the Sephora store 🎶

Girl, I want to move into a Sephora like tomorrow. Let me tell you why I love Sephora:

I will always find what I'm looking for, or something close to it, on the site or in store. And if it's not there I can be patient till it's restocked... hopefully.

VIB, baby. Those points, those gifts, that shipping... and wait till you hit Rouge status, sweetie. 💋

I've had run-ins with sales associates who didn't know what they were talking about, but maybe it's not a requirement for employment that they eat/drink/sleep/breathe beauty products. The good ones are very good.

I don't like the ones inside J.C. Penney's stores, though. Online is best, unless I need instant gratification. When you shop online you get to pick better samples generally. And don't forget your Mini! Always search for a Sephora promo code before checking out to make sure you're getting all the free product you're entitled to for spending all your hard-earned cash!
Danah A.
Moreno Valley, CA
costumer service is great! makeuo tester always in great shape. the workers are very helpful! they walk around looking if a costumer needs help. the cashier always go by fast but i always get sucked in. by the samples they have in line.
Amber W.
I bought a contouring kit from Sephora online. I chose the contour kit by trusting the online reviews. The reviews were spot on and I feel I made the right purchase. Wether shopping in the store or online, it is pretty easy to chose the right product for you!!
Ashley A.
I love going to Sephora for a treat now and then. I find them a little pricey, but I think they have a great rewards program. It always gets me into the store a couple times a year. If you have the money to spend I definitely suggest going in and treating yourself.
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love Sephora. Their store brand has some good quality stuff and I love their boxes only sold at Sephora. I also love the variety of products they sell where you can get basic or high end products. Yes shopping here is definitely recommended.
Jessica W.
Lawrenceville, IL
I love Sephora, they always have all of the beauty products I use in stock. As a member of their rewards club, I can stock up on products when they have a promotion or earn rewards for spending with them. Also, they provide free samples!
Kiana T.
I love going to Sephora ... You can call it pretty much dangerous. They have everything you could ever think of. I love how helpful the staff are and how they teach you techniques that you may not already know about the products. You can walk out feeling and looking like a beauty queen.
Jennifer G.
N Chesterfld, VA
The Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stains are officially my new favorite liquid lipstick. They stay on ALL day, they have an amazing color range, and they are SO comfortable. They do not dry out your lips as much as normal liquid lipsticks do and you can get full coverage with one swipe- I love them!
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY
The products that I have gotten from Sephora has always been quality along with expert help in whatever area I'm in at the store. I have no complaints whatsoever and would recommend it to anyone who wants honest and quality information.
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
I love sephora but sometimes I feel like the customer service there isn't always as great as the products they sell! I used to shop there a lot but now I would rather go else where to buy my products. Customer service goes a long ways!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?