BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sarah
Absolutely love the variety that sephora offers. There are plenty of brands there that are too expensive for me, but the actual sephora brand is very affordable and very worth it. I've been using the same sephora liquid eye liner for a few years now and have yet to be swayed to a different brand.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I like going to Sephora because I can get samples and there are people who can help. The prices are ranged differently there, but a lot are expensive. I get the Sephora play box every month and I like how they have many type of products.
Jasmin R.
I love this makeup store. Staff is always friendly and helpful. They can also help you by doing your makeup and showing you step by step how to do it. Only thing is the makeup is a little on the pricey side but I feel it would be worth it.
Sandy W.
San Diego, CA
I love Sephora because they just always have top quality products. Everything is laid out by brands. Although top quality means higher prices, dont be scared to ask for a sample and tries things out at home befote you invest your money.
Melissa T.
Haverhill, MA
I love Sephora it's a one stop shop for EVERYTHING you could possibly need for beauty in one place. The staff is always super helpful and you can try almost anything before you buy it. Sephora blows every other store I have used out the water.
michelle l.
Manassas, VA
You can always go to sephora to find anything makeup you want. I love going there to buy my makeup and yes it's a little pricey but I mean come on it's makeup. I love makeup and I'm love to have fun with makeup and enjoy playing with it.
Jessica G.
Germantown, MD
Sephora is my go-to makeup store! Being a beauty rewards member is such a perk when it comes to getting points and receiving products and also birthday month! I like how there's normally a store in every mall and the fast and efficient online shopping. I also love when I know if I don't like a product, I can return it as well.
Madison H.
Morgantown, WV
Sephora was the first store that got me into "high end" makeup. I especially love it because they are the only place that carries Kat Von D products and her contour palette is my absolute favorite. The employees have always been super nice every time I've gone in.
Paige D.
I love sephora, actually so much that I am a VIB Rouge member. The variety of makeup is a makeup lovers dream. Some of the products are quite pricey, but that is not the stores fault. The employees are always so pleasant and helpful and the organization is pretty nice.
Erica D.
I love walking into Sephora, it is makeup heaven. The staff are friendly and helpful and have shown me different looks that I can achieve using different products. It's my go-to place when I'm interested in trying a new brand of makeup.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?