- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love this store. It has almost everything I need. I also love how easy there returns are and all the amazing benefits of this store. I also love the birthday freebie that they give out. I also love some of the exclusives that they have
The Kat Von D True Romance eyeshadow palette in Gypsy was fantastic. I used the black shadow (Lucifer) down until there was nothing left. Like creating a smoky eye with the greens. Only change would be a large pan of black or a deep green without glitter for a liner that was more office-friendly. But great look for a night out.
When Sephora was added in my local mall, it was like my little piece of heaven. It is relatively expensive so i only go when I'm ready to splurge but they have everything! The staff is always very informed and helpful! I think I will always shop here!
Great store for makeup and beauty needs.They have a wide range of brands and the associates are always helpful and relatively knowledgable. I even like to use the generic store brand, which is high quality and comparable to the higher end brands that they sell.
I like the options Sephora carries and I enjoy their make up line also. They have a variety of products and I enjoy the layout of the stores. The staff are also pretty friendly and are helpful in matching your skin tone to new foundations.
No matter what type of beauty product you need, you will always find something here! Prices range depending on brand but they have Two Faced, Kay Von D, Urban Decay, and so many more great brands. They have a huge selection!! I love sephora.
I love the Sephora eye shadow palettes. They give you a variety of color options and they are of great quality. I would like for the color palettes to have better brushes, but I always use my own personal makeup brushes. I love shopping at Sephora and I bring my friends with me. I would definitely recommend shopping at Sephora.
Obviously this is a superior beauty store. The cast members are always extremely helpful! They don't have any drugstore brands, so their products are on the higher end of things. I will keep going to sephora for all of my beauty needs!
Love Sephora! Whether I am looking for something specific or just wanting to brouse new products, Sephora is my go to store! A little on the pricey side but they always have something new / great / cool / pretty that I just have to try!!
I absolutely love Sephora! Everyone is always so kind and helpful! I go to Sephora all the time and if I could I'd live there lol! Everything they sell is absolutely amazing and it's a great place to find all the high end beauty products
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos