BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kayley P.
Midway, TX
I could totally spend my whole day in this store. I love the aesthetic, and it smells magical every time you walk in, lol. The way the store is organized is super easy to shop, and the staff is usually very helpful... not to mention they will do your makeup for you! Love this store.
Giselle T.
Adelanto , CA
I honestly love Sephora! This store has everything I use. Some stuff is pricey but it's totally worth it. I have no complaints about this store every work has been so nice and it's always clean when I go. I totally recommend shopping here.
Bridget V.
Orange, CA
Sephora has everything! I've recently fallen in love with their Matte Lip Creams. They are so soft and don't dry out my lips. No primer or extra steps are needed to keep it on longer. Wears really nicely and the colors are super pigmented! I shop here constantly as a make up artist since they have a range of products and brands.
Leyga A.
Lexington, KY
YOU CAN FIND ANYTHING FROM A TO Z IN SEPHORA. The price is expensive considering that they sell high end product instead of drug store products. Love the customer service! They would help you pick the right product and color for your skin type.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
Definitely my go to location for my beauty needs. They have a huge range of brands. It is a very nice shopping experience, beautiful modern stores. Most employees are nice, but I have come across some snotty ones. Overall it's a great place.
Lauryn N.
Oak Ridge , TN
Sephora is the place to go when in need of therapy. You don't even have to buy anything; just being around all of the beauty products, spraying perfume, trying a new moisturizer is so relaxing. It's possibly the best way to spend a few hours!
Shakera A.
Cedar Park, TX
Sephora is an awesome place to shop! The store has so many options to pick from. It is expensive. But it carries products that are worth your money. They always give out samples of products as much as they can. Yes I would shop there again.
Blanca Z.
Littlefield, AZ
I love this store! I can find all the products I need. The help there is amazing the workers know what they are doing, They are extremely helpful and really nice. I love it there I feel comfortable going in the store I feel welcomed. :)
Ani G.
San Antonio, TX
I love Sephora stores because they're normally quite clean and well-displayed/stocked. The online free two-day shipping for an annual $10 is good, too. Rewards program is abysmal and I wish it was like Ulta's, but overall, I love shopping here.
Jill E.
Wilmington, DE
I love the personalized service I get from Sephora - Brittney in the Monroevile, PA store is the absolute best, I told her the look I was going for and she whipped up the perfect selection of products for me and I got the look. I am a VIB and I love the little surprises and gifts.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?