- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora has everything! I've recently fallen in love with their Matte Lip Creams. They are so soft and don't dry out my lips. No primer or extra steps are needed to keep it on longer. Wears really nicely and the colors are super pigmented! I shop here constantly as a make up artist since they have a range of products and brands.
Always great service when I go into Sephora. Very helpful and kind. On top of their game with helping all of their customers find what they need. Organized and well informed on many different products that fit many different skin types.
Definitely my go to location for my beauty needs. They have a huge range of brands. It is a very nice shopping experience, beautiful modern stores. Most employees are nice, but I have come across some snotty ones. Overall it's a great place.
Sephora for me is the go to place for all things beauty! They have a great return policy, and their staff is always helpful! They have a range of products that you can try for just about every preference and skin type - I will say though, that it can get pricey! So I would save and do a mix of drug store and sephora products :).
Sephora is a great place to go if you're looking for something new to try. The people who work there are extremely knowledgeable about what they are selling. They are also very pleasant. The only downside is that things are rather expensive here.
Sephora is basically the only place I go to, besides CVS, to get my beauty products. If they don't have the product I'm looking for in the store, you can order it online and it could be shipped straight to your door for no charge and it gets there in less than a week! It is more on the expensive side but it is totally worth it!
I have been a fan of Sephora since I first heard about it! They have everything you could possibly want from a beauty store. All of their different products and brands are such high quality so you know you are getting your money's worth.
I am always in sephora. I basically live there at this point. It is my go-to spot for nice beauty brands. I have been vib since I can remember and I will always keep renewing it. I spend so much time and money here. I love sephora so much!!
Sephora is an awesome place to shop. They always have deals and the employees are usually super helpful.. they have a mix of expensive and cheap stuff.. pros: they have everything cons: you always come out with more than you needed haha.
I love sephora but sometimes I feel like the customer service there isn't always as great as the products they sell! I used to shop there a lot but now I would rather go else where to buy my products. Customer service goes a long ways!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos