BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
Definitely my go to location for my beauty needs. They have a huge range of brands. It is a very nice shopping experience, beautiful modern stores. Most employees are nice, but I have come across some snotty ones. Overall it's a great place.
Jasmin R.
I love this makeup store. Staff is always friendly and helpful. They can also help you by doing your makeup and showing you step by step how to do it. Only thing is the makeup is a little on the pricey side but I feel it would be worth it.
Ani G.
San Antonio, TX
I love Sephora stores because they're normally quite clean and well-displayed/stocked. The online free two-day shipping for an annual $10 is good, too. Rewards program is abysmal and I wish it was like Ulta's, but overall, I love shopping here.
Viviana G.
Mercedes, TX
I have so much fun going into Sephora the girls are always great help and its always great to to get samples of products before buying! never had an issues with them, only wish they had a little more coupons for discounted make up deals!
Stefani D.
Bakersfield, CA
The Kat Von D True Romance eyeshadow palette in Gypsy was fantastic. I used the black shadow (Lucifer) down until there was nothing left. Like creating a smoky eye with the greens. Only change would be a large pan of black or a deep green without glitter for a liner that was more office-friendly. But great look for a night out.
Ashley H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love sephora! This store and website literally has all I need for makeup. Shopping is easy, most things are stocked, the workers are nice. The brands there I can count on and I go here a lot. I love it so much and I def will go back. I love sephora sm
Kayley P.
Midway, TX
I could totally spend my whole day in this store. I love the aesthetic, and it smells magical every time you walk in, lol. The way the store is organized is super easy to shop, and the staff is usually very helpful... not to mention they will do your makeup for you! Love this store.
Tobi R.
Silver Spring, MD
I lOVE Sephora! They have and an incredibly wide selection of makeup and beauty products. The great thing is you can try it all on in the store to see if you like it before you take it home. The quality of the makeup is phenomenal. Sephora also has a great rewards system and I always look forward to my birthday gift every year!
Shakera A.
Cedar Park, TX
Sephora is an awesome place to shop! The store has so many options to pick from. It is expensive. But it carries products that are worth your money. They always give out samples of products as much as they can. Yes I would shop there again.
Courtney E.
Palatine, IL
Best makeup store! The staff really knows what they are talking about and are willing to take the time to make recommendations and show you different products. They have a wide selection of makeup and carry the brands I love the most. I also love that you can go in and receive mini makeovers where they show you which products you should be using and how to.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?