- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Definitely my go to location for my beauty needs. They have a huge range of brands. It is a very nice shopping experience, beautiful modern stores. Most employees are nice, but I have come across some snotty ones. Overall it's a great place.
I love this makeup store. Staff is always friendly and helpful. They can also help you by doing your makeup and showing you step by step how to do it. Only thing is the makeup is a little on the pricey side but I feel it would be worth it.
I love Sephora stores because they're normally quite clean and well-displayed/stocked. The online free two-day shipping for an annual $10 is good, too. Rewards program is abysmal and I wish it was like Ulta's, but overall, I love shopping here.
I have so much fun going into Sephora the girls are always great help and its always great to to get samples of products before buying! never had an issues with them, only wish they had a little more coupons for discounted make up deals!
The Kat Von D True Romance eyeshadow palette in Gypsy was fantastic. I used the black shadow (Lucifer) down until there was nothing left. Like creating a smoky eye with the greens. Only change would be a large pan of black or a deep green without glitter for a liner that was more office-friendly. But great look for a night out.
I love sephora! This store and website literally has all I need for makeup. Shopping is easy, most things are stocked, the workers are nice. The brands there I can count on and I go here a lot. I love it so much and I def will go back. I love sephora sm
I could totally spend my whole day in this store. I love the aesthetic, and it smells magical every time you walk in, lol. The way the store is organized is super easy to shop, and the staff is usually very helpful... not to mention they will do your makeup for you! Love this store.
I lOVE Sephora! They have and an incredibly wide selection of makeup and beauty products. The great thing is you can try it all on in the store to see if you like it before you take it home. The quality of the makeup is phenomenal. Sephora also has a great rewards system and I always look forward to my birthday gift every year!
Sephora is an awesome place to shop! The store has so many options to pick from. It is expensive. But it carries products that are worth your money. They always give out samples of products as much as they can. Yes I would shop there again.
Best makeup store! The staff really knows what they are talking about and are willing to take the time to make recommendations and show you different products. They have a wide selection of makeup and carry the brands I love the most. I also love that you can go in and receive mini makeovers where they show you which products you should be using and how to.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos