- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Despite my personal dislike to shop directly from the retailer, Sephora has a points system set up where you can get back some of your money over time, of course it'd be impossible to receive a full reimbursement however the rewards are of great quality. I recently bought a beauty blender gift set which came with 2 beauty blenders, one small blender, a blotting pad, and a soap bar for cleaning. Instead of paying what should've been $64 Sephora had a deal where it would only cost $40! Definitely a bargain
Sephora is my go to makeup store when I want to try something new! I love that you can bring home whatever samples you would like to try before you buy and the people who work there are so helpful! They also have a wonderful points program and you can purchase a subscription in order to try even more makeup products you may not have chosen for yourself
Sephora is the great place to buy products, recently I got the beauty after last! This kit is amazing, I recommend it to everyone who like good quality. Sephora is a good place to buy stuff and I like to go in the store, they have people that are able to help you by the necessarily.
The best place to buy cosmetics! I spend way too much at Sephora. I love the app for online shopping and the in store associates are usually very helpful. I wish they would change their rewards program so you can get discounts towards purchases.
Let's begin with how awesome the employees are. They are experts with their products and honestly know the perfect thing for you. They'll do color matches and test shades on you right there in store. Super helpful! Sephora is my go-to for this reason!
Love Love love this store. Has everything I need in 1 place. I love not having to go to the mall to get my more expensive brands and then having to drive to the drug store for the least expensive ones. I go to one store and they have everything.
I haven't gotten a lot from Sephora, but the few times I have been there the associates have went above and beyond for me. I am far from a makeup pro, half the time I don't know what I am doing, and they took their time to explain things to me.
I always love going into Sephora, even if I'm not getting anything. The testers are usually all full enough and not empty like I've seen at Ulta, and everything has a tester so no customers open up the actual products. It's always clean and the employees are always great.
Love this store so much! Everything high end makeup ! There's a few brands I wish they sold but I'm also a big JCPenny shopper and they always have lil sephora stores in them which is so convenient! I highly recommend shopping here is you love makeup!
I love Sephora's eyebrow pencil. Its about 8.99. I am also a member of VIB Rouge and I get awesome samples each time I make a purchase. Sephora's holiday gift sets are some of the best makeup wise and are often sold out. I am totally addicted to this store!
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos