BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
ava r.
i absolutely LOVE sephora!! i go there all the time for new Beauty buys! i shop at sephora all the time! my favorite buy from sepora would be becca highlighter in campaign pop! if you are a makeup fanatic like i am i would definitely recommend shopping here 100% it has all the best brands.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Besides buying directly from a brands website, Sephora is my preferred makeup retailer. I love that you can go into the store and get samples to try the products out before you buy them. And if they don't work out they have an amazing return policy.
Jasmine W.
Phoenix, AZ
Sephora is my favorite place to shop for high end makeup! Everything is very organized and has a sleek look given its black and white walls. My only critique about Sephora is that I always seem to stand in line every time I shop there; although this is expected because of its popularity, I typically wait 15 minutes in line since many times there is only one person at the register.
Mariana P.
Amazing store! Love all the makeup and fashion things that they sell. It's just amazing.. When I need to buy makeup or girly things I instantly think in Sephora! The attention is amazing, the workpeople is really helpful and treat you good. I love it.
Nicole G.
Santa Fe, NM
Love sephora!! I love that you can find all of your high end brands all in one store! I love that they also offer a reward program and I gain points everytime i shop there! I honestly cannot say enough good things about Sephora! Definately a makeup lovers playground!
Erin M.
I love sephora. It's a great place to go when you are buying a repeat purchase or need something new but not quite sure which shade to pick or which product to pick. The staff are (usually) super helpful and knowledgable and will help you find the perfect product.
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
One of the best places to find all you need to improve your beauty. If you haven't gone to one Sephora store before, well... You've been wasting your time. Sephora is a must! Their products are amazingly good and not too expensive. The best of both worlds.
Lora P.
I LOVE Sephora. Their makeup and beauty products are always on par with their higher priced counterparts, and they have more affordable prices. I also love their subscription boxes, Sephora Play, and have been signed up for it for months now. Highly recommended.
Jessica M.
Deerfield, IL
Where do I even start when it comes to talking about Sephora? It's like the Las Vegas of makeup stores. They have anything you could imagine all in the same place. I love their rewards system. You get to choose a mini trial sized product for every 100 points that you earn by shopping!
Arely V.
I love what Sephora has to offer! From makeup to skin care, it has it all. The products are of very good quality and good brands. However, Sephora can be quite pricey. I have found certain things for cheaper somewhere else of the same quality.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?