BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Meghan F.
I love all of the beautiful high end makeup they carry and the fact that you can test almost anything before purchasing it. The only problem I've ever had at a Sephora store was the employees being a little stuck up or rude. Most have been very nice but I've had a few that act like you're inconveniencing them by asking to try a product. I'm not trying to get a free makeover, I just want to make sure that the $40
Foundation I'm purchasing is the right color and finish. Other than that... I love this store.
Stephanie S.
Oh Sephora....my first indulgence. A great store with knowledgeable employees and good customer service. Their return policy is similar to that of Nordstrom, which keeps me shopping there instead of directly with the brands for ease of return and use. The other major beauty retailer unfortunately has given me horrendous customer service at all of the stores that I have visited. The lines available at Sephora are numerous, and the extras and benefits of shopping online keep me browsing in store but purchasing online.
Donna T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I went to Sephora in hopes of finding my holy grail foundation for my oily skin. I had in mind the Kat Von D Lock It and the newly release urban Decay All Nighter foundations. First I must say the employees at Sephora are absolutely wonderful and very generous with their time and product. I tested both foundations, which were color matched and applied to my face using professional, clean make up brushes. The difference looked phenomenal! I ended up purchasing the Urban Decay All Nighter foundation in a shade lighter than my usual tone due to the oxidation factor. However my skin looks absolutely incredible and my oily shine is toned down to a beautiful dewy glow. Love it.
Kelli Z.
I like Sephora! They have a lot of the products I use on a daily basis. The store layout is organized, and you can easily find all of the products you like. The only thing about Sephora that I "dislike" are the lack of sales, and the point system. Unlike other stores, Sephora never does sales. Not that sales are a big deal, but if you're looking to save money on products, Sephora may not be for you. Their point system earns you more free samples, while other cosmetic stores points are turned into $ you can save on products.
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
Sephora...also known as heaven on earth...is a fabulous store for high end makeup. Lose yourself within the welcoming aisles of trendy beauty brands. Venture bravely and with deep pockets :)
Join their beauty insider program and get a free bday gift as well as points that you can use towards rewards.

PS wish I could use my Sephoraplay points online...I'm so far from the actual store, but shop online lots...
Rafael D.
Miami Lakes , FL
 i love this store best thing about it is that its for anyone and any type. you can find anything for anyone in the beauty category of course. from a lipstick to a perfume to a face cleanser. i personally love to come to sephora for my face routine on hydration and for colones. But i have two sisters and they never leave. they usually love that there are people on the floor meaning people available walking by the aisle to assist you. which is really helpful for my sister or even me if i want something for my skin. since they work there they should know where everything is and what product is good for what. which is really helpful because there is a lot to choose from.
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
This is where I do nearly all of my make up shopping, and I do a LOT of make up shopping. I am a VIB Rouge member and I love all the benefits they have for all shoppers, not just VIB Rouge. They also have a large selection of all types of great makeup for all sorts of skin types and preferences. Their foundation Skin IQ match is SO helpful and the workers are always happy to help with anything you might need. Their app is also another plus-it's so easy to use and set up very well. They also always have so many awesome freebies which most don't know about! If you sign up for emails, they always have awesome deluxe samples with $25 or $35 purchases. Love everything about Sephora!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Sephora is my favorite place to shop for makeup. The atmosphere is inviting and layout is very organized. Everyone there is super helpful and will give you samples to try products if you ask. I live 45 min away from a Sephora so I order a lot of my products online and have had nothing but good experiences. The return process is easy and free if you are not satisfied with a product. I love the point reward system and free birthday gift. It is free to sign up so make sure to sign up! It was a Marc Jacobs lippie and eyeliner this year.
Tasha A.
Corona, CA
Sephora is my one stop shopping destination for makeup I absolutely adore and love Sephora. I get to know new and old brands and whatever i need from skin care to makeup and perfumes and what not, i can easily find them at Sephora. I love their customer service.. Their beauty experts in store are soo good and helpful.. I have always found whatever i wished for.. hands down I simply cannot go anywhere else..!!
Mikhela C.
I saw online that Sephora gave you free samples during your birth month. I signed up online and my first time walking into a Sephora store was to try out these samples. I had always heard that Sephora was a great brand so I was expecting the products to be amazing- and they absolutely were! I look forward to getting my samples every year, but I also am a repeat shopper at Sephora, not only for certain items that I've received as samples, but also for other things I've ventured out and tried on my own.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?