BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ariel C.
Appleton, WI
A fantastic option for those wanting the whole experience of the beauty world. Quality of service is usually excellent, but of course it depends on the store. You can never go wrong with at least asking for a sample of a new fragrance to try before you leave.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
Me and my girls love shopping at Sephora. Something for everyone and incredibly knowledgeable salespeople are always there to help. Highly recommended for all your beauty products and fragrances. From primer to moisturizer they've got everything you'll need.
Anastassia W.

I love sephora! It has everything and everything! You can't go wrong with the samples neither! Only thing is that it is pricey in sephora but not as bad. i shop there every other week it seems and I normally get 2 or three products there that never disappoint.
Sarah H.
North Canton, OH
I always get lost whenever I wander into sephora. One of the most recent products I bought from there was an urban decay naked pallet. I absolutely love it, and I love the nude colors. Stays on all day, and I have a feeling it will last me a long time! Worth the money!
Destiny X.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Recently locked VIB rouge status and could not have done so without the website and app. Love that you can book service online, make changes and cancelations all within the site - no phone calls necessary! Tons of products available online only.
Michelle D.
Astoria, NY
the best store in the world! i love how easy it is to shop there, with the way the makeup and skincare is displayed it makes sampling products so easy. every time i shop there i always find the most helpful staff and never feel pressure to buy.
Alison L.
One less star because sometimes the prices are astronomical, but I can spend my whole paycheck in here for this stuff! A girl's dream is going in and sampling the products and finding a new obsession to love! This store is well laid out so its easy to browse and easy to find what you need!
Monique D.
Cambridge, MA
I am obsessed with sephora brand products and I think they are underrated. I'm obsessed with the concealers they recently have come out with and the variety of shades ! There are many things to choose from and a wide range of colors. Give it a chance!
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY
Sephora truly has every type of upscale makeup you could ever want. However, it is not a place that you would go to find something affordable or to expect not to spend a fortune! However they only carry the best products which is definitely a plus.
Cat N.
San francisco, CA
Love shopping at Sephora because it has a variety of brands that I absolutely love. Cast members are also super nice about helping me find the right product when the store isn't too busy. I wish their rewards program had a cash value like Ulta instead of points, but other than that - love their free makeup service for VIB Rouge members.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.