- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love that they carry a little bit of everything! Also love the fact that they have all price ranges and don't cater to one brand. Only thing I've found that I don't like about Sephora is the fact that some of their locations always seem dirty.
I purchased my Bare Minerals kit from Sephora. It is ok, but the coverage is something that has to be built up. I am more of a full coverage person but it will probably be good for the summer when you just want a light coverage. The associates at Sephora were very helpful, but I had a pretty bad experience with the cashier being rude.
I love Sephora-it's the perfect store to find any quality product you may be searching for. Helpful friendly staff always will to help are always on hand. Unfortunately, Indonnot have a Sephora near me, so unless I travel, I do not get to visit often.
I always look forward to going to Sephora!! I've always had a great experience at the ones I've been to. Everyone is always so helpful and knowledgeable with any questions I have! Sephora is definitely my #1 go-to store for all my beauty needs!
My all time favorite store in the world. I'm a total makeup junkie and I have a Sephora wishlist saved on my computer... and my husbands phone! 😹 I really only use high end makeup products so I am never disappointed when I go there looking for anything
I love Sephora. They have everything a makeup lover could want and more! The in house brand is actually really nice, and it's not too pricey. Sephora is the best place to get High end beauty products. Bonus- they always give out great samples and online mobile bonus offers!
Sephora has almost everything you can think of for makeup. But they can be on the expensive side. On the plus side if you do the rewards u can get a bunch of free goodies/samples/minis and freebies with their rewards system so thats a huge plus
Sephora is Sephora. It is the Mecca of beauty Junkies! They are expanding their selections almost monthly, and there is very little you cannot find there. Whenever I'm there, Everyone is friendly and helpful and knows their sh**. I recommend Sephora to anyone and everyone on a quest to find makeup-whether for a more natural look or for total glam look.
I love this store! This is where I purchase the majority of my beauty and skincare products. Their return policy is the best one in the business. They have an amazing selection of products. I will continue to shop here and be a loyal consumer. They've got a quarter of my paycheck
The Sephora Matte liquid lipsticks are my go-to and Ultimate favorite lipsticks! Sephora recently launched a whole new collection with tons of new red & pink shades, browns & nudes, and bright fun, festive colors as well! They cost around $14 which isn't that bad compared to other high-end brands!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos