- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This is my go to store for all makeup and perfume. I have gotten some great recommendations and tips from the sales people. I actually walk around and ask several of them before I decide on my product, but I always end up leaving with something fabulous. If you don't like your product, you can return it. I have never had to do that though.
Best place to buy high-end makeup. Every time I've been the staff has been great and friendly. Pros are that you can try on anything you want and their samples are pretty new/clean. Overall a great place to stop by if you're looking for some new makeup.
I love the body products at Sephora and when I was using the Bare Minerals foundation this is the store I went to for color matching. My only complaint is that in some stores I have walked back out after waiting an extra long time for someone to help me.
Love love love! Stepping into a Sephora store is a whole new experience every single time. So many new products, so many new items to play with. It's difficult for me to go into a store and come out empty handed!! Love everything about it!!!
I love that is my number 1 Beauty Pl. to shop they have every brand you could think of everything is always so organized so well displayed and the staff at every Sephora that I ever have gone to have been so helpful so nice and so polite I love Sephora and every time someone asked me where I bought my make up that I always recommend Sephora
Definitely my favorite beauty supply store! They have so many high end makeup products that you can almost always find what you're looking for. The employees are friendly and helpful. Of course the prices are high, but that's expected. I always love going to Sephora.
I always look forward to going to Sephora!! I've always had a great experience at the ones I've been to. Everyone is always so helpful and knowledgeable with any questions I have! Sephora is definitely my #1 go-to store for all my beauty needs!
I love Sephora! I usually go there instead of other stores for my foundation, because it's the only place that correctly matches my shade! Any other place I leave with an orange face. I also love their birthday gifts! They are always so sweet and make it feel super personal!
Favorite store in the world. For some reason, the people working in the fragrances are always the best. Everyone is so helpful and will give you samples to bring home if you're unsure about a product. But I usually end up coming back and buying the product anyway
I purchased the smokey urban decay palette from Sephora. I've never spent much money on makeup until recently. But I had been eyeing this pallet and just had to have it when I saw it on sale. Love the selection they offer as well for makeup.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos