- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is my go to store! They have every beauty product you need. They have an awesome rewards program as well with great discounts. The prices range from affordable to pricey so you have all options. Also if you want to try a product they offer free samples!
I like the layout of Sephora, organized by brand. I shop here because of the brand variety and points system. Most stores deliver good customer service while few fall short. I love the birthday gifts and free makeovers. I will always pledge my loyalty here
Sephora is a dangerous store. I always get caught up buying things I don't need. The trail sized items are what get me because I like trying the smaller items on things that I haven't tried before so I know if I want to purchase it full sized
obviously every makeup fanatic loves sephora plus they always give awesome birthday gifts lol. and who doesn't love free samples everytime you shop there! they carry every brand i love when it comes to makeup and skin care! top 5 favorite stores ever
Most of them are dirty and really not hygienic. The staff can be stand offish. They need more people working that are flexible to move. Sometimes they can't leave their section. Come here early in the morning is you expect to get any service
I love sephora! The workers are always so nice even when they are slammed! I love that they give free samples, this is the main reason I shop there. I am often very hesitant on purchasing foundations because I am not sure how they will set on my face but getting free samples solves this problem!
The Purity face cleamser by Philosophy is awesome it doesn't only does an intense cleaning on my face and removing excess make up it's also does a great job on my very dry skin..it doesn't make my fave feels like a sand paper after washing..
I love love love makeup, and Sephora gets me in trouble! It has so many great product lines! Some of it is super pricey, but I find most is worth what you pay. I'd definitely recommend shopping there if you're looking for a new cosmetics store!
I love sephora! Love love love it. I have to stay away sometimes or I end up buying way to much. I'm obsessed with the store and their products. The employees are so helpful too. They will tell you what in style, and what products are great to use.
I like this stores brand variety. I feel they cater to many different styles and so long as you don't mind paying a little more, everyone can find something they love. I recommend watching sales and using their great loyalty rewards program.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos