BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Alexis L.
Garland, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE Sephora. They have everything you are looking for. If you want the higher end brands they will definitely have it for you. I personally think it is much better than ULTA. I shop there so often, and I will continue to go back.
Licheska H.
Sephora is my first pick when purchasing anything beauty related because they allow you to return items if the product doesn't work. I've attended beauty classes, had mini makeovers and tested countless eyeshadow's lipsticks and lip liners. TRY THEM IUT!
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
Sephora is my go to store for cosmetics. The prices are comparable to any department store and I love the selection. I have recently began to try some of their Sephora Collection products for skincare and I have been pleased. I love the Avocado Eye mask (a stellar deal at $5). I would highly recommend that any cosmetic lover shop here.
Kimberly G.
Laredo, TX
Love that they have so many products there but the sephora in Laredo the girls don't really pay attention or have that much knowledge on make up. I had asked for a makeup to help my oily skin but gave me a oil based make up that made it worse
Laura B.
Helena , AL
I could live here. I love the testers and how the beauty advisors are specialists in certain areas. I like that you can get samples to try at home and the samples you get from the website. I shop here all the time and so prefer it over ulta.
Jana B.
Great please to get all the best makeup and beauty products that you want. Some of the products can be on the expensive side but they are worth the money. Anything that you are looking for from eye liner to make up brushes, you can find a variety of products here. Great and friendly workers too!
Sarah L.
Sephora is amazing! It's organized, clean, and put together. They have affordable good quality all the way up to high end products that are a bit more pricey. A friendly staff to help with anything. The beauty bar is very helpful and fun too.
Kayla A.
media, PA
Walking into this place can be over whelming but if you're looking for high quality brands this is the place to go, although it might bust your wallet with its high prices most things they sell are great quality and last a long time, I suggest shopping here for good quality makeup!
KeSha F.
Sephora is my absolute go to when it comes to make up and skin care. The associates are so helpful when it comes to finding the right shades. They're not just trying to push the "Sephora" brand in your face, they'll give you real advice from their experiences and also customers experienced with brands throughout the store. It also hcomes los they you can try a lot of the makeup before you purchase them and that their return policy is actually not super strict.
Katie C.
Omg omg omg this place is a wonderland! The workers are so helpful in picking out shades and so willing to help. They really have a wide price range so any one can find something! I would totally suggest hitting them up next time you need some makeup!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?