BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
Sephora is my go to store for cosmetics. The prices are comparable to any department store and I love the selection. I have recently began to try some of their Sephora Collection products for skincare and I have been pleased. I love the Avocado Eye mask (a stellar deal at $5). I would highly recommend that any cosmetic lover shop here.
Almarwa A.
Santa Clara, CA
I absolutely love this palette. Its my go to which i use it daily because all the colors has natural pigments. Also I can create evening looks with it. Its so easy to use because the colors can blend easily and apply smoothly. Overall, I recommend it to everyone.
M m.
Love that they always treat you very good. And the most important thing is they all know what they talking about. You can trust every single person there. The prices as we all know are Hight but not bad. Also there points reward sostén sucks.
Elisheva C.
Everett, WA
I love their customer assistance, depends on location cause I've hade 1 star service before.. but most of the time at Lynnwood mall they seem to have the Best!!! Meaning they try their hardest to find what you need and they aren't dismissive. Which is a plus!!
Sarah L.
Sephora is amazing! It's organized, clean, and put together. They have affordable good quality all the way up to high end products that are a bit more pricey. A friendly staff to help with anything. The beauty bar is very helpful and fun too.
Tina B.
Lewisport, KY
I love Sephora-it's the perfect store to find any quality product you may be searching for. Helpful friendly staff always will to help are always on hand. Unfortunately, Indonnot have a Sephora near me, so unless I travel, I do not get to visit often.
Jayme R.
Medford , OR
Love this store. So many great products to choose from. The employees are super knowledgeable of their products and have always made great recommendations for me. There is also always enough people working that I don't have to ever wait for service.
Kristin W.
Santa Ana, CA
My all time favorite store in the world. I'm a total makeup junkie and I have a Sephora wishlist saved on my computer... and my husbands phone! 😹 I really only use high end makeup products so I am never disappointed when I go there looking for anything
Krysta F.
Sephora is my go to store! They have every beauty product you need. They have an awesome rewards program as well with great discounts. The prices range from affordable to pricey so you have all options. Also if you want to try a product they offer free samples!
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
Love that they carry a little bit of everything! Also love the fact that they have all price ranges and don't cater to one brand. Only thing I've found that I don't like about Sephora is the fact that some of their locations always seem dirty.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?