BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Maritza R.
The customer service. Everyone who works there is super willing to help you, no matter what your question and to give you the real time and courtesy of your concerns. And they take no question as too trivial to answer .
The points. Buying stuff gets you points and points gets you free stuff. And their rewards are actually legitimate deluxe sized samples of stuff I want to use.
The samples. On top of three free samples you get online just for ordering, they'll also give you samples of stuff in store as well. It's a great opportunity to try stuff. LOVE samples!
Geralyn S.
I will always say that any makeup store you go to the people that work their treat you terribly, especially if you go in there with a bare face. They act like you know nothing and try to push you to buy things you don't need because they think you don't know anything about makeup. If I didn't know anything about makeup I wouldn't be going in there dropping 100's of dollars. I just go in, get what I need and get out. I actually had a bad experience here very recently where I had an In Store AND Online coupon and the woman at the counter fought me about accepting it and saying that it was an "in store coupon but can only be used online" I didn't leave until she scanned my coupon that clearly said "In store AND online" then she tried to say I wasn't a member of Sephora. It was ridiculous.
Morgan C.
Generally I always have a great experience at Sephora I've only marked 4 stars because on the occasional stop at one sephora in particular I always seem to get semi-obnoxious cast members, and girls who just done seem to be enjoying their job. But overall I love sephora, and LOVE walking around looking at all the makeup, its beautifully displayed and the return policy is great if you buy something and don't like it!
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
Being a VIB Rouge, it's obvious to say I love me some Sephora. They have a great selection of high end brands. They have a nice range of prices. Like most stores, the more you shop, the more discounts/sales you get. Maybe it's just my local Sephora, but I never get good service. So I typically avoid going into store lately. Which is sad, because I'd totally love to use my beauty makeover feature of my VIB Rouge. I definitely recommend Sephora though, especially their own product line. From skin care to makeup, you'll find great quality and great pricing! I swear by their face masks.
Brooke K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
While a bit overwhelming for some, I find that Sephora is by far the best place to get your favorite beauty product or to find a new item that you're just excited to try out. The staff is incredibly helpful when you're in the store and the online website is equally as easy to use when shopping, just as if you were in the store! Even though Sephora does not carry some cheaper drug-store brand items that many people use on a daily basis, they do have some great cheap alternatives to the expensive department store beauty products.
Claudasia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Sephora is my go to make up store whenever I need to beauty products. Sephora has everything you could ever ask for and more. I'm inside of Sephora at least 3-4 times a week. Yes. I know I'm addict! I love the feeling that I get when I enter a Sephora store the employees are always welcoming. Whenever I want to try a new product but not try if its worth the price they'll give free samples. Plus you buy a product and if you decide you don't like it you can always bring it back to Sephora and get your money back.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
I love Sephora. I can spend hours in any makeup store. I love the variety of products and brands they carry. Plus they have their Sephora brand products which are amazing! The workers are always so friendly and willing to help. And they give great advice and tips!

One of the best parts of going to a makeup store vs drugstore store is that you can sample the products before you buy them! I can't tell you how many times I wanted a certain priority or color but when I tried it on in the store, it did not work for me at all.

I highly recommend Sephora.
Briana W.
Great store, have their independent stores and are also located in some department stores. Pros: great customer service, great products and have deals. Cons some items are pricey. I like sephora because you can try the products before you buy. If you need help, someone can help you find what you are looking for. They have makeup lessons to teach you different makeup ideas or if you are a beginner and just trying out makeup. Best rewards program in my opinion and highly recommend to others to give it a shot.
Meghan F.
I love all of the beautiful high end makeup they carry and the fact that you can test almost anything before purchasing it. The only problem I've ever had at a Sephora store was the employees being a little stuck up or rude. Most have been very nice but I've had a few that act like you're inconveniencing them by asking to try a product. I'm not trying to get a free makeover, I just want to make sure that the $40
Foundation I'm purchasing is the right color and finish. Other than that... I love this store.
Stephanie S.
Oh Sephora....my first indulgence. A great store with knowledgeable employees and good customer service. Their return policy is similar to that of Nordstrom, which keeps me shopping there instead of directly with the brands for ease of return and use. The other major beauty retailer unfortunately has given me horrendous customer service at all of the stores that I have visited. The lines available at Sephora are numerous, and the extras and benefits of shopping online keep me browsing in store but purchasing online.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?