BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amy G.
Roseville, MN
I absolutely love Sephora! They have a wonderful set up at their stores. Everything is easy to find, I love that you can sample any of the cosmetics to get to see what they actually look like and feel like on your face. They carry every name brand.
Rachel V.
Sephora has a great variety of beauty products, for all skin types . I enjoy the service I get in the store. I do feel some of the iteams they carry are overpriced. I think my favorite thing to get there is all of their travel size products!
Athena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Just got my latest order from Sephora and other than the minor inconvenience of never receiving the free samples I've requested, it's always been a great experience. Their website is super easy to use and their products are great. Love them!
April A.
San Antonio , TX
The Sweet Peach Glow palette is the most amazing product ever. It gives your skin a soft, subtle glow. It smells amazing and is the absolute BEST palette out there. Too Faced has never disappointed me yet!
Kim S.
Memphis, TN
This place is awesome. There's usually knowledgeable staff to help if you need guidance, and they have all price ranges of products no matter what type of item you're looking for. I wish there were better sales, but overall love this place.
Angela R.
North Canton, OH
I love Sephora! I wish they would add a new point system similar to Ulta where they would allow you to purchase products with your points. I spend a lot of money there and I continually rack up points but I never spend them because the offers just never seem to appeal to me.
Kathy F.
Woodbridge, VA
Everytime i go to Sephora i am in heaven! I am instantly greeted & taken care of. They ALWAYS let me try out anything i havent used before & even after i purchase it if i am not 100% satisfied i am allowed to return it. No questions asked! Ive only felt ignored once by a younger associate. But her coworker took really good care of me.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
Awesome! What else can u say about a store filled with beauty products. All the latest and greatest brands under one roof. You'll want to buy everything (that is until u see the price tags lol!) . They have good sales too. And good customer service.
M m.
Love that they always treat you very good. And the most important thing is they all know what they talking about. You can trust every single person there. The prices as we all know are Hight but not bad. Also there points reward sostén sucks.
Carly F.
I LOVE Sephora! I buy all my makeup from Sephora and It's super easy and convinient for me. The workers are nice and helpful and make my shopping experiences easy. The makeup is great and a cheap go to holy grail brand. I highly recommend. I love it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?