- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Awesome! What else can u say about a store filled with beauty products. All the latest and greatest brands under one roof. You'll want to buy everything (that is until u see the price tags lol!) . They have good sales too. And good customer service.
I love ordering online through Sephora bc they they always send samples of new products with your order. There stuff is more pricey than Ulta so it just depends on what brands you want to shop! I would be more likely to use Ulta than Sephora over all
I like Sephora for the most part, I have used them and am happy with my experiences. However I wish they had more coupons and that big priced items were not excluded from the ones that are available. I will most likely shop there again soon.
I absolutely love this palette. Its my go to which i use it daily because all the colors has natural pigments. Also I can create evening looks with it. Its so easy to use because the colors can blend easily and apply smoothly. Overall, I recommend it to everyone.
I am 100% obsessed with anything by urban decay, but just when I thought I couldn't love them anymore they came out with the full spectrum pallet! I have about 8 eye shadow pallets from urban decay and this one takes the cake! The colors are bright and pigmented and glorious. You can use them for everyday use or just to spice up a special night! I love how they can last all day, especially when you use the urban decay all nighter spray. This make up is life!!
This is the only store I go to for anything. My skincare, makeup, body care, heck even my husbands skin care. Some of the prices are kinda high, but the best part is you can get samples of pretty much anything in the store before you buy it.
Sephora has almost everything you can think of for makeup. But they can be on the expensive side. On the plus side if you do the rewards u can get a bunch of free goodies/samples/minis and freebies with their rewards system so thats a huge plus
I used to shop from here at least twice a month. I found that after I purchased the two day shipping option for $10 that I now buy at least twice every two weeks. There are always great deals online, and I love the points system and getting free samples with every order.
Sephora is the best place for high end beauty. Each store varies, but they generally have a good method of keeping customers happy. I even started buying vitamins there! I prefer to shop online once I know exactly what color I'm looking for.
I love Sephora. The only issue I have is that it's 45 minutes away from my house. I would love to be able to hop in the car on any given work from home today and blow my budget. Lol. I am looking forward to hopefully seeing one in my area soon!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos