- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love love love makeup, and Sephora gets me in trouble! It has so many great product lines! Some of it is super pricey, but I find most is worth what you pay. I'd definitely recommend shopping there if you're looking for a new cosmetics store!
I like sephora because they have pretty much everything you're looking for there. The prices are a little spendy on some items, but the employees are always there to help you and are always really nice and informative when you have questions about something.
Walking into this place can be over whelming but if you're looking for high quality brands this is the place to go, although it might bust your wallet with its high prices most things they sell are great quality and last a long time, I suggest shopping here for good quality makeup!
I believe it's everyone's favorite store to shop for beauty products! I've been shopping there since i was a teenager , I find everything I need easily! The assistants there are very helpful , kind, and friendly. They would help you find what you need in couple of minutes ! Also finding your right shade , and what works best for your hair, skin and nails. Moreover , their return and exchange policies are great 👍🏽! I highly recommend it to friends and family. Sephora always has been my fav , always will❤️❤️❤️.
Love love love! Stepping into a Sephora store is a whole new experience every single time. So many new products, so many new items to play with. It's difficult for me to go into a store and come out empty handed!! Love everything about it!!!
I wear lipstick almost everyday and Kat Von D's liquid lipsticks are by far the best lipsticks I've ever worn. No drying and high impact color and vey comfortable to wear (no flaking or cracking. And they do indeed last for hours and hours!
This is my go to store for all makeup and perfume. I have gotten some great recommendations and tips from the sales people. I actually walk around and ask several of them before I decide on my product, but I always end up leaving with something fabulous. If you don't like your product, you can return it. I have never had to do that though.
Sephora has some high quality stuff. Lots of stuff is expensive which I hate. When I go in there. I only end up buying one thing since that's the only thing I can get. I do shop once in a while. But, just mostly look since it's so expensive.
I love Sephora-it's the perfect store to find any quality product you may be searching for. Helpful friendly staff always will to help are always on hand. Unfortunately, Indonnot have a Sephora near me, so unless I travel, I do not get to visit often.
I love sephora, it's makeup heaven, but aside from it being expensive, I have one little tiff. I feel like the sales associates/makeup specialists are a little snobby in many of the locations I go to. I feel like they judge you for either not knowing what you want because you typically shop in a Walmart/Target/drugstore, or for just not wanting to spend an arm and a leg for a 2.0 oz product.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos