- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love that they have so many products there but the sephora in Laredo the girls don't really pay attention or have that much knowledge on make up. I had asked for a makeup to help my oily skin but gave me a oil based make up that made it worse
I am 100% obsessed with anything by urban decay, but just when I thought I couldn't love them anymore they came out with the full spectrum pallet! I have about 8 eye shadow pallets from urban decay and this one takes the cake! The colors are bright and pigmented and glorious. You can use them for everyday use or just to spice up a special night! I love how they can last all day, especially when you use the urban decay all nighter spray. This make up is life!!
Omg omg omg this place is a wonderland! The workers are so helpful in picking out shades and so willing to help. They really have a wide price range so any one can find something! I would totally suggest hitting them up next time you need some makeup!
Sephora has almost everything you can think of for makeup. But they can be on the expensive side. On the plus side if you do the rewards u can get a bunch of free goodies/samples/minis and freebies with their rewards system so thats a huge plus
obviously every makeup fanatic loves sephora plus they always give awesome birthday gifts lol. and who doesn't love free samples everytime you shop there! they carry every brand i love when it comes to makeup and skin care! top 5 favorite stores ever
I love Sephora! I wish they would add a new point system similar to Ulta where they would allow you to purchase products with your points. I spend a lot of money there and I continually rack up points but I never spend them because the offers just never seem to appeal to me.
I like the layout of Sephora, organized by brand. I shop here because of the brand variety and points system. Most stores deliver good customer service while few fall short. I love the birthday gifts and free makeovers. I will always pledge my loyalty here
Sephora has a great variety of beauty products, for all skin types . I enjoy the service I get in the store. I do feel some of the iteams they carry are overpriced. I think my favorite thing to get there is all of their travel size products!
I love sephora! The workers are always so nice even when they are slammed! I love that they give free samples, this is the main reason I shop there. I am often very hesitant on purchasing foundations because I am not sure how they will set on my face but getting free samples solves this problem!
I like Sephora for the most part, I have used them and am happy with my experiences. However I wish they had more coupons and that big priced items were not excluded from the ones that are available. I will most likely shop there again soon.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos