- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love that you can navigate through their app or website easily. They have a sell sections and reviews of the products. I also love the fact that as a VIB Rouge you get first access to things and free shipping is always good. Specially when you order a lot.
Sephora is usually the first, if not only, place I go for beauty products, info, reviews and advice. I am a VIB Rouge member and I think they do a great job serving loyal customers and delivering the most current, on trend makeup and products.
When I walk into Sephora my first thing for me is to check my favorite companies to see what they have. For example, I always like to check the KVD lippies and shadows. Out of Sephora products I really like their make up brushes and lip balms.
The eyeliner at Sephora is a easily roll on and last forever it accentuates the eyes. The bronzer for your face has highlights which makes it glow. It is very affordable compared to the other make up market. I have shopped with Sephora in every state I have traveled.
Sephora is the best cosmetics store! They have all of the name brand products I shop for, such high quality and luxury brands. I love their online store and online shopping as well. They have a great rewards program and always give free samples!
The people there are generally pretty helpful. They have lots of products! It's a great way to see if a color matches you or get samples. Sometimes the ladies can act a little snobby or color match you completely wrong, but for the most part it's pretty good.
My favorite beauty store! I love the rewards program and the great variety of brands that they sell in their store. Their line of makeup is also very quality. They have great workers there who make sure you have the best experience possible.
Sephora is the best! They have everything that you could ever need in terms of beauty products. They also have a wide range of products. It's possible to find luxe brands, but it's equally possible to find products that are reasonably priced.
Sephora is my go to store for cosmetics. The prices are comparable to any department store and I love the selection. I have recently began to try some of their Sephora Collection products for skincare and I have been pleased. I love the Avocado Eye mask (a stellar deal at $5). I would highly recommend that any cosmetic lover shop here.
Sephora 24 HR Waterproof liquid liner in Black Lace was great until I was out later than expected and it's so called 24 hour application didn't last more than about 10. It's easy to apply and wonderful quality but it isn't as long lasting as it says.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos