BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Erica R.
Oshawa, WY
I absolutely love Sephora. This store is one that I shop at a lot to get makeup products. They are so helpful and offer assistance when it comes to trying their products. They allow you to take home samples which I love especially when I'm not 100% sure if I want to purchase the full size of a product. Would highly recommend this store!
Joanna H.
Sanford, NC
I love Sephora and the variety of products and brands that they sell. I love that they have both low and high priced products that is great with people with all types of income. The staff are usually veery friendly and will help you with any questions or help that is needed
Rachel S.
Elgin, IL
I love Sephora! It can get kind of hectic in there, especially the big stores, but they always have lots of staff to help out! They can match your foundation and let you take home samples so you know you are going to love the products you buy.
Anastassia W.

I love sephora! It has everything and everything! You can't go wrong with the samples neither! Only thing is that it is pricey in sephora but not as bad. i shop there every other week it seems and I normally get 2 or three products there that never disappoint.
Nancy G.
Pasadena, CA
Sephora is my go to store when new makeup products come out. I love that they value there customers by giving them a gift on their birthday every year. The customer service is great just wish the stores would be bigger with more variety but beside that awesome stores! :)
Kristin A.
Willis, TX
I love sephora! I love being able to shop online or in store for a great variety of awesome products! Some of my favorite brands from sephora are Dr. Brandt, Origins, Burberry fragrance, and many more! I just wish they would all more high end brands like Chanel and also Mac.
Jessica M.
Greeley, CO
I love Sephora.. Even though some of the girls who work there can never match me to the exact foundation. But they have a lot of products to choose from. Wish their reward system was a bit better. I do recommend if you want more high end makeup.
Abby H.
Portland, OR
The best thing about Sephora is the free mini makeovers. Sadly the store is very expensive, and I don't think the quality is worth the high cost. The best item at Sephora is the benefit mascara. Like all stores there is room for improvement. I think better prices would defiantly better, but it is a high end make up store so I understand.
Gaby D.
Orlando, FL
Sephora is a great place to go when you have questions about products. I have learned a lot from the employees and never fail to receive exceptional service. There are very affordable items and also expensive. It is honestly a little bit of everything with great quality products. I definitely don't think I will ever stop shopping at Sephora.
Jailene R.
I love Sephora. I love going there to look and buy products. The Sephora I go to on occasions, is clean and have nice employees. Their employees have helped my pick a foundation and inform me on the best products currently. I will always shop here.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?