- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is one of my favorite beauty stores! Their staff is knowledable about the products and they are quick to find exactly what i'm looking for. Occasionally they miss the mark but overall they do a great job. I definitely recommend shopping here.
Sephora is great because they give you small samples of skin care you would like to try , also I can return anything whichis also good. And getting gifts from my point accumulations through purchases and during my birthday month isn't too bad either!
I love Sephora, no matter how pricey. Ulta offers low price brands which is convenient, but the variety at Sephora is beyond compare. Always well stocked and staffed. I love the NeoDerm face pads and the whole skin care section! It gets me every time
Sephora is my go to for almost all my makeup items. My only complaint about their stores is if I come in straight from work, and I'm a nurse. So I don't have time to beat my face that day. Don't assume I won't spend the utmost of money in your stores!
Great selection of products. I always find something new I want. I LOVE their Smashbox Photo Ready foundation and their brand makeup sponges are the same quality as the Beauty Blender. The staff is super friendly and willing to give you a sample whenever. I will always shop here. The only downside is the staff an never color match my foundation right.
I really enjoy the selection that Sephora has. There are many brands that I can buy here that other makeup stores do not carry. I must say that I don't always have the best experience at Sephora with the workers. I feel they are often snobby and look down on me for my "beginner" makeup skills and that sometimes makes me leave feeling a little sad.
Love the people working their. They always help with make up since I'm a newbie and just started doing make up a year ago. They have been a great help and their products are great too. I never had to return a product because of bad quality. It's my Go-To Make up store.
I LOVE Sephora. This store is MAKE UP Heaven! I purchased my Beauty Blender and Naked Basics Palette from here recently. Their store is very affordable. I shop here at least twice a week to check out new products or refill on anything that I am out of.
Sephora is my go-to store for the newest in makeup trends! I love browsing around the store looking for my next soon-to-be favorite eye shadow or eye liner, or that sparkly must-have shade of nail polish! The prices range from budget-friendly to luxury, and there really is something for everyone!
Love this place! Love getting make up from there. There's always a ton of people but it's not too bad. The workers are always nice and willing to help. I love trying on products. Workers will help you find your skin tone and it's just amazing overall
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos