BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Michelle D.
Astoria, NY
the best store in the world! i love how easy it is to shop there, with the way the makeup and skincare is displayed it makes sampling products so easy. every time i shop there i always find the most helpful staff and never feel pressure to buy.
Whitney F.
Acworth , GA
Great place to try new lugzury items. They have a wide selection of different brands, I shop in store or online every 2 months. All of the items they carry are high quality. The employees are always there to help and I love shopping at the store.
Maggie B.
Amesbury, MA
Love this store! I usually buy all of my products online, with their product descriptions, how to use, and review sections i really feel i can make a well educated decision if the product will be good for me or not. I also feel their prices (esp. their sale prices) are good.
Emily Z.
Mattawa, WA
I absolutely love Sephora! I got several gift from my family for Christmas and I loved the sephora brushes collection! They are amazing! They are very soft brushes! The Kat Von D Tattoo liner is the best eyes liner ever! It's way easier to do a wing on my eye!
Monique D.
Cambridge, MA
I am obsessed with sephora brand products and I think they are underrated. I'm obsessed with the concealers they recently have come out with and the variety of shades ! There are many things to choose from and a wide range of colors. Give it a chance!
Christy W.
So I love sephora. I'm a VIP member. I love the birthday gift and the points system. However, the play bag program that they have isn't great enough compared to other subscribe boxes. I do still love Sephora. I just have been going there less.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Love this store so much! Everything high end makeup ! There's a few brands I wish they sold but I'm also a big JCPenny shopper and they always have lil sephora stores in them which is so convenient! I highly recommend shopping here is you love makeup!
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD
Who doesn't love sephora? This store has everything you can think of beauty wise and friendly staff anxious to help! many items are a bit pricey but with the rewards program you get some of it back and you can sample almost anything in the store!
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY
Sephora is the great place to buy products, recently I got the beauty after last! This kit is amazing, I recommend it to everyone who like good quality. Sephora is a good place to buy stuff and I like to go in the store, they have people that are able to help you by the necessarily.
hanna l.
Brighton, MA
My go to makeup store. They always have the basic products I need and have great sample and return policies. I only wish that the products across stores were a little more uniform and that you could use points for discounts rather than just delux samples.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?