BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Holly K.
Despite my personal dislike to shop directly from the retailer, Sephora has a points system set up where you can get back some of your money over time, of course it'd be impossible to receive a full reimbursement however the rewards are of great quality. I recently bought a beauty blender gift set which came with 2 beauty blenders, one small blender, a blotting pad, and a soap bar for cleaning. Instead of paying what should've been $64 Sephora had a deal where it would only cost $40! Definitely a bargain
Monique D.
Cambridge, MA
I am obsessed with sephora brand products and I think they are underrated. I'm obsessed with the concealers they recently have come out with and the variety of shades ! There are many things to choose from and a wide range of colors. Give it a chance!
Ajantha R.
Cary, NC
Let's begin with how awesome the employees are. They are experts with their products and honestly know the perfect thing for you. They'll do color matches and test shades on you right there in store. Super helpful! Sephora is my go-to for this reason!
Jene T.
I love Sephora's eyebrow pencil. Its about 8.99. I am also a member of VIB Rouge and I get awesome samples each time I make a purchase. Sephora's holiday gift sets are some of the best makeup wise and are often sold out. I am totally addicted to this store!
Audrey C.
Arlington, VA
They're geniuses. Every time I walk into Sephora I walk out with about $100 worth of products. Honestly, I don't mind them being pushy with their products. I am incapable of deciding what make up I should use on my own, so I really appreciate the advice they have for me when I'm shopping!
Michelle D.
Astoria, NY
the best store in the world! i love how easy it is to shop there, with the way the makeup and skincare is displayed it makes sampling products so easy. every time i shop there i always find the most helpful staff and never feel pressure to buy.
Amber H.
Anaheim, CA
Sephora is really great when it comes down to finding the right makeup that you want/need. I shop at Sephora a lot, (both online and in-store), and I like to browse the store to see all the newness. Their staff is trained in their worlds [departments] and can help you to find what you're looking for AND GIVE YOU SAMPLES TO TRY OUT BEFORE YOU MAKE THE PURCHASE. Always a great experience, (even for those who are introverted, like myself, who don't tend to ask questions a lot).
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY
Sephora is the great place to buy products, recently I got the beauty after last! This kit is amazing, I recommend it to everyone who like good quality. Sephora is a good place to buy stuff and I like to go in the store, they have people that are able to help you by the necessarily.
Emilee E.
Kat Von D is by far the best foundation I've used for my oily skin. Her formula is awesome and there needs no improvement! It could cover a murder! All pros no cons! Sephora is one of my favorite stores and I will be there again very very soon!
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Love this store so much! Everything high end makeup ! There's a few brands I wish they sold but I'm also a big JCPenny shopper and they always have lil sephora stores in them which is so convenient! I highly recommend shopping here is you love makeup!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?