- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is my absolute go to for everything beauty related. I may be known in my building as the Sephora addict. The selection is amazing. Plus their rewards program is better than similar stores. I also recommend going to get your makeup done in store.
My go to cosmetic & skincare store. Has almost every single brand. Lets you test out products & give out samples to take home to try before you buy. Has a reward memebership, can redeem delux sample sizes products & free birthday gifts annually.
The best thing about Sephora is the free mini makeovers. Sadly the store is very expensive, and I don't think the quality is worth the high cost. The best item at Sephora is the benefit mascara. Like all stores there is room for improvement. I think better prices would defiantly better, but it is a high end make up store so I understand.
Me and my girls love shopping at Sephora. Something for everyone and incredibly knowledgeable salespeople are always there to help. Highly recommended for all your beauty products and fragrances. From primer to moisturizer they've got everything you'll need.
Oh my goodness where can I start, I absolutely LOVE Sephora! Their customer service is so great, I love the workers in my Sephora. They carry all sorts of products both high end and not drugstore but affordable brands. Everyone should go to their local Sephora and just check it out!
I am obsessed with sephora brand products and I think they are underrated. I'm obsessed with the concealers they recently have come out with and the variety of shades ! There are many things to choose from and a wide range of colors. Give it a chance!
I love Sephora and the variety of products and brands that they sell. I love that they have both low and high priced products that is great with people with all types of income. The staff are usually veery friendly and will help you with any questions or help that is needed
Sephora is one of my favorite makeup stores, just because they have many different brands. I am usually in there swatching lipsticks and picking up FX and Kat von D products! I wish it wasn't always to crowded and had long lines but, they have a variety of products and brands. I would definitely recommend going there!
Sephora is nice, but not my favorite. Their products can be a bit overpriced (vs Ulta), and while some of the employees are very helpful, I've many times gone in wearing no makeup and been condescended to. Not my favorite feeling while shopping.
I like Sephora because of the higher end brands that they have in store and the great skincare selection, i.e. Glamglow. I wish the setup of them was differently because I like Ulta's setup better but other than that, I love Sephora's selection.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos