BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kristina A.
All of the associates were nice and knowledgeable about makeup! Some of the items were a bit expensive, but the quality is definitely worth it for most of the products. They helped me match my skin to a foundation, which I definitely wanted after having a hard time finding a perfect foundation at the drugstore. Definitely will come again!
Lynda C.
Fort Worth, TX
Sephora is my go to place for all my makeup. It is nice being able to get multiple brands in one spot. I highly recommend going into the store and talking to the artists for tips, best sellers, and more. My favorite products include Hourglass Viel primer, urban decay setting spray, Stilla eyeliner, the beauty blender, and much much more!
Adriana V.
Atlanta, GA
Sephora has a great selection of makeup, skincare products, personal grooming tools, and perfumes and colognes. It is my go to store for finding new products that I want to try out, especially because of their sample offerings. If I want to try out a new foundation for instance, I love going to sephora first and trying it before I buy it!
Haley B.
Depots is a great beauty store that offers a variety of brands. I was recently in a Sephora store and had a beauty manager help me find the perfect shade of foundation and the perfect brand for dry skin. Consultants inside of these stores are really helpful and make the stressfulness of choosing which high end makeup product you want to buy, easier.
Tabitha C.
Clearwater, FL
I haven't gotten a lot from Sephora, but the few times I have been there the associates have went above and beyond for me. I am far from a makeup pro, half the time I don't know what I am doing, and they took their time to explain things to me.
Alison L.
One less star because sometimes the prices are astronomical, but I can spend my whole paycheck in here for this stuff! A girl's dream is going in and sampling the products and finding a new obsession to love! This store is well laid out so its easy to browse and easy to find what you need!
Audrey C.
Arlington, VA
They're geniuses. Every time I walk into Sephora I walk out with about $100 worth of products. Honestly, I don't mind them being pushy with their products. I am incapable of deciding what make up I should use on my own, so I really appreciate the advice they have for me when I'm shopping!
Lauren L.
Denver, CO
Sephora is my go-to website and mall store for cosmetics and skincare needs. Their beauty rewards program is unparalleled, the tailored suggestions on the website are excellent, and of course I absolutely adore my Flash 2-day shipping and the free samples I receive with every purchase! The Beauty Insider community is a great resource when I'm looking for reviews of products I'm interested in trying.
Morgan R.
Oxford, ME
This place has been heaven to me! It's honestly the best thing that's ever happened to me. I go here all the time and they have pretty much anything I could possibly need for makeup and the employees know exactly what you need and how to help.
Taylor W.
Portsmouth, OH
Love sephora. It has my favorite brands that other places like ulta do not have. It's hard to comment on quality because they sell all different types of brands and it just depends on what type of brand you buy what kind of quality you will get.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?