BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Arianna R.
Cranston, RI
I love Sephora! I'm a huge makeup lover and Sephora is the place I like to go to get advice on makeup and find new and different products. Although I wish it had some more affordable options, they have great quality makeup and I visit there often.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
Sephora is great! My go-to place for purchasing makeup. They have a variety of brands, a good monthly subscription box (Sephora Play!), and have the best return policy. My only thing is I wish they had better deals/rewards for their members (like Ulta).
Precious V.
Edinburg , TX
Today's review will be on a brand that everyone is familiar with and if you're not familiar with it I suggest taking a stroll to tour nearest Sephora to check it out!
Seohora is one of my favorite places to go to when I have my own personal questions on my makeup. They have a large variety of name.brand products and the staff are all very helpful when it comes to helping me find the right product.
Brittany S.
Brunswick, OH
Sephora carries all of the products that I love and need. It is on the pricier side, but it is worth it. I find everything very easy with great help from employees. You also get a free product on your birthday! I really do recommend shopping at Sephora!
Emma M.
Kearny, NJ
There are so many products at Sephora. From fragrances to makeup, they have it all. It makes me sad when they don't carry a certain product, but an employee can help me find me a great alternative! I would absolutely recommend shopping at Sephora!
Desirae C.
I love Sephora! It's a one stop shop when it comes to beauty products. They have anything and everything you could possibly ask for. However, some of the products are very expensive but they are GREAT quality. I will definitely return to shop!
Nadera D.
Nicholasville, KY
I've always had a good experience at Sephora. I really love that they use a scanner to get your perfect foundation shade. The employees are super knowledgable and usually can help me find just what I'm looking for. It's a bit pricey but well worth it in my opinion. Love the products and my makeover appointments always turn out fabulous
Tamia S.
I love love love sephora! One of my favorite things is the fact that they let you sample things out before you buy it and they have workers that for the most part have all the answers! I love this store because they make sure you leave with what you really want and what will really work for you or your skin or whatever the case may be as opposed to many other stores just trying to make the sale.
Shandrea T.
Minneapolis, MN
This place is addictive!!! They carry really great products and also have really great products exclusive to only Sephora where you can't get it anywhere else. Make sure you check for promo codes to get awesome samples! I love that I can trust this place only sells top quality products so no matter what I buy I know it's going to be good.
Katelin B.
Augusta, GA
I've been a longtime Sephora customer for years now. In my experience, they have pretty decent customer service and a great selection of products. My main gripe with them, however, has always been their rewards program. I know I, and a lot of other people, would prefer that our Beauty Insider points be used towards discounts instead of samples (like how Ulta does their rewards program).
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?