BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Ximena s.
i recently fell in love with Sephora's products. Although it's only been 3-4 weeks now, I have invested in a Clarisonic Pro, a Murad acne cleanser, REN glycolactic skin renewal peel mask or ExfoliKate, Dr Gross trifix acne clearing lotion, and DDF Benzoyl Peroxide for spot treatment (amongst many other products but these ones have been my miracle workers).

My skin has NEVER looked better in my teenage/adult life!!! My pores are SO much smaller, my skin is "baby-soft", and new pimples hardly stand a chance with my new regimen - 2 days at most until they are completely deflated. I will update my skin's progress in a few months.
Marina M.
I am addicted to shopping on Sephora site. What makes it worst I have the app on my phone which makes it so much more convenient. I browse the new arrivals section daily looking to discover the latest cosmetic. Recently I commented to a co-worker that I have a love hate relationship with Sephora in that i just cannot control the urge to shop at Sephora. The product availability is extensive, the checkout process and streamlined which makes it so easy to shop. Being based overseas on a military post does not hinder me receiving my products, shipping from sephora is remarkable. I receive my products after ordering in about a week. Sephora is by far the best store to shop for all your beauty needs
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Unfortunately I let the employee talk me out of my favorite benefit cosmetics they're real push up liner and convinced me to try Stila stay all day waterproof liquid eyeliner! I think he was trying to save me four dollars but unfortunately nothing compares to their real push-up liner and I ended up ordering it from the website! Every time I've gone into Sephora them please never seem friendly. My last in store visit I bought to benefit brow kits and two eyeliner. I was never offered samples and the cashier just didn't care to be at work! They also don't carry JOUER and they are the queen of lip glosses. But who doesn't love a make up store five stars for you!
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
Danger! Once you step foot in here you will, I REPEAT, WILL be in here for hours! Or at least I am 😅 lol you can literally find anything you are looking for, and they have all the best brands! The Sephora collection is also really good quality and pretty inexpensive. I love the fact that you can get free samples if you're not ready to fully commit to a product yet. Next time you go in please do yourself a favor and get your color IQ done, you will never struggle finding your shade of foundation ever again! You're welcome 💁🏻
Jaylene V.
Ridgewood, NY
I love Sephora! Never had an issue going into Sephora before - however, I always have mixed feelings about the staff! I always feel as though they are just all over the place, sometimes extremely helpful and other times just trying to sell me something on the strength of their own commission as opposed to genuinely trying to sell me a good product. Other times, an employee is nowhere to be found when I actually need help! Other than that, I always loved Sephora although my heart truly belongs to Ulta! I love their deals!!
Courtney B.
Prince George, VA
I used to not be a huge make up wearer. If I did wear makeup it was generic brand and bought from the nearest drug store or Walmart. I finally decided that I needed to get some really food makeup, some that would stay on for hours and not come off after wearing it for only a few hours. Needless to say I ventured to the closest makeup store, which happened to be Sephora. I had no clue what I was looking for but the lovely ladies that worked their gave me the tour of all the different brands of products that they sell...which I must admit was a little overwhelming because there was SO much stuff. However, I found exactly what I needed! I am a huge supported of Sephora and their products!!
Amanda G.
murray, KY
we just recently got a small sephora in a jcpenney site about 60 miles away from me. sooooo exciting. I am extremely happy to have more makeup and skincare a Lil closer to me. it's easy to order online, but I'm a lil.oldschool, I like to see colors and textures in person. The staff was very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. I like the way the Reward you with points and you get to choose a sample.product to try. I think this is a great way to discover more products. I know I will definitely be purchasing the samples from my recent reward items.
Elizabeth S.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
By far the best beauty store. I like shopping at Sephora for their beauty perks. I find shopping on-line is my favorite because you get a ton of samples. Also if you spend 25-35 dollars you get a deluxe sample. I am a VIB Rouge so I get free shipping. Before I was a VIB Rouge I payed $10 for free two day shipping. The app is pretty cool cause you can take a photo of yourself and try on lashes and lipsticks. I always go to the store to swatch and test products but order the bulk on line. I also love there beauty box they have called the Sephora Play Box. I could keep going but I don't want to bore you just go get your beauty on!
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
The selection and displays are unmatched. They have great quality products and always have the newest, greatest things out there. I gave them four stars, though, because the service has really gone downhill. I used to be able to count on getting someone to help that knew what they were doing in the makeup department but in our area, all the girls wear thick, cakey foundation that doesn't match their skin or just don't care. I'm sure in bigger markets that isn't the case, but our stores are pretty small so maybe they don't get the training they need to represent the products well.
Andree H.
Newhall, CA
Sephora has such a wide variety of beauty products! While they carry high end products, Sephora has their own makeup brand which can meet everyone's makeup price points! Their reduces are comparable to some of their high end competitors! I frequent Sephora stores. I'm there maybe once a week to even just pop my head in to find new products. They have such a knowledgable staff, that is so helpful and friendly. They have an amazing loyalty program as well. You can also ask for samples of just about any product for free.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?