BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Mae J.
OLDSMAR, FL
Sephora is my go-to place for cosmetics and skin-care. I love its vast collection of top beauty brand names and enjoy the fact that it carries multiple international brands. I like the idea of being able to smell, feel and test products on my skin so the test counters are great. In the times I've been in a Sephora shop, the staff are often knowledgeable and helpful. It's always a struggle for me to find the right foundation as it can get tricky to match the foundation color with my Asian skin, but the tech-generated recommendation is very helpful.
Brandie B.
Bothell, WA
Sephora is a great store to find and try new and fabulous skincare products and make up! I love their rewards program. I love how they carry collections and samples so that you can try products before committing to the full sized items. Recently I discovered Clean perfume. I really love that they advertise the value and their discount on line, so you feel like you are really getting a deal. I love the customer service - I went in once looking to buy a black eyeliner, and a lnseamark@yahoo.com associate took the time to explain to me the different types and differences from one brand to another. My only issue is that I find some of the products to be very pricey, but it is nice that the store caters to both high price points as well as products at lower price points, appealing to multiple types of consumers.
Samantha B.
I. LOVE.THIS. PLACE.

I can't give it a perfect score though simply because of how damn expensive it is. I'm more than willing to part with my money for good makeup but they don't offer anything low end like Ulta does.

The makeup artists are so helpful and very knowledgeable. My one bad experience was when a MUA laughed when I said I liked my freckles - but that's not Sephora's fault.

I really do love Sephora. I especially love the travel size section aka "this is what I can afford".

But honestly, those black smocks need to go!
Alyssia M.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my go to stores, I always find myself going into it whenever I need anything beauty related. Every single product I have ever tried has been wonderful quality and they always offer the best highest and brands with a great price. My favorite thing I've picked up so far from the store is the Becca highlighter. This is one of my go to stores, I always find myself going into it whenever I need anything beauty related. Every single product I have ever tried has been wonderful quality and they always offer the best highest and brands with a great price. My favorite thing I've picked up so far from the store is the Becca highlighter. It applies so evenly and so nicely and gives you a great highlight that stands out. This is something I always get complimented on and I'm quick to refer anyone to Sephora to go pick it up.
Sarah M.
Dover, DE
I don't typically reach for store brand cosmetics, but I was very pleasantly surprised by the Sephora brand cream lip stains. The color variety and the fact that the stains are so long lasting is great. Possibly my favorite stain I've found on the market so far. The color goes on creamy and dries to a nice, non sticky or overly dry matte. I'm a mom of two little boys and I can't deal with a lot of color transfer onto them. This doesn't happen with this product. I love it. They even have an appealing, almost minty scent. They are definitely a go to for me and at the price point they are, I find myself constantly buying more. Definitely recommend.
Jaylene V.
Ridgewood, NY
I love Sephora! Never had an issue going into Sephora before - however, I always have mixed feelings about the staff! I always feel as though they are just all over the place, sometimes extremely helpful and other times just trying to sell me something on the strength of their own commission as opposed to genuinely trying to sell me a good product. Other times, an employee is nowhere to be found when I actually need help! Other than that, I always loved Sephora although my heart truly belongs to Ulta! I love their deals!!
Britnee J.
I love the fact that you can pretty much find any and everything cosmetics wise at Sephora or on their site. They need to improve their customer service but overall a great place to shop. The rewards system is cool but most hot items are usually sold out when you are ready to redeem points which gets annoying. I do wish they would offer free shipping for everyone but maybe that's a reach. Love the fact that they are in JC Penny stores as well for when you don't want to deal with the hustle and bustle of a busy mall or freestanding store.
Michelle G.
Sephora is the first place I go to for makeup, skincare, and hair care. The majority of the workers know whats new and give suggestions based on what I want. I like the variety of makeup and brands that they have. The only thing they need to do better on is training their workers to do a better job on makeovers. Most of the times I've gotten one I was not happy with it. It could just be the location I go to though. I also love shopping online and really like their rewards program. I'm VIB Rouge and there are so many great benefits like 2 day free shipping and great coupons and sales. I prefer shopping online unless I can't decide whether or not to buy something then I go in store to see it in person.
Ximena s.
i recently fell in love with Sephora's products. Although it's only been 3-4 weeks now, I have invested in a Clarisonic Pro, a Murad acne cleanser, REN glycolactic skin renewal peel mask or ExfoliKate, Dr Gross trifix acne clearing lotion, and DDF Benzoyl Peroxide for spot treatment (amongst many other products but these ones have been my miracle workers).

My skin has NEVER looked better in my teenage/adult life!!! My pores are SO much smaller, my skin is "baby-soft", and new pimples hardly stand a chance with my new regimen - 2 days at most until they are completely deflated. I will update my skin's progress in a few months.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Unfortunately I let the employee talk me out of my favorite benefit cosmetics they're real push up liner and convinced me to try Stila stay all day waterproof liquid eyeliner! I think he was trying to save me four dollars but unfortunately nothing compares to their real push-up liner and I ended up ordering it from the website! Every time I've gone into Sephora them please never seem friendly. My last in store visit I bought to benefit brow kits and two eyeliner. I was never offered samples and the cashier just didn't care to be at work! They also don't carry JOUER and they are the queen of lip glosses. But who doesn't love a make up store five stars for you!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?