BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Dia H.
Lynnwood, WA
I have had great customer service at the Planet Hollywood and Venetian locations in Las Vegas. I frequently buy from these stores. My last purchase from Sephora was KVD Lock-it foundation. I love KVD products and packaging. I will be a repeat customer.
S S.
An Absolute favorite for buying makeups.very good service and a good variety of stocks. most of the time have good deals going on major makeup brands. Also carry a good collection of new items.can get lots if free samples to try also with every purchase.
Mary A.
Alexandria, VA
I adore Sephora! The employees are always so helpful and they have such a variety of products. I love that you can color-match quickly and efficiently and all the product are top of the line. Their rewards program is also great, even the small sample rewards help me try new products!
Emily O.
Gettysburg, PA
Sephora is your one stop shop for all your high end makeup needs. They have a variety of high end brands for makeup, skin care, and perfumes. When I want to splurge on a beauty product this is where I go. The staff are extremely knowledgeable about anything you want to know. Also you end up walking out of there with a lot of free samples which is a plus.
Des B.
I much prefer shopping on the Sephora website than in stores. They have a better selection, you get free samples, gifts with promo code and items for points redemption that aren't in the store. Items always come properly packaged and everything is perfect!
Teresa O.
Mayville, ND
I always find what I am looking for with Sephora - either in store or online. The customer service I receive is top notch. I also like that if a product does not work out - you can return it. I have recommended Sephora to others and they have also been happy.
Tegan S.
Pasco, WA
The service at my Sephora has always been pretty good, though if you go in on a no makeup day it does feel a little intimidating, as is true with most beauty stores. I shop here constantly as I am always in the market for new products and the way the products are laid out makes it really easy to find your brand and products. I will definitely be back.
Arielle T.
Victorville, CA
I think that Sephora and what sephora sells is high end makeup it is a great place to find makeup that will last you a long time one of my favorite things is kat von d liquid lipstick my favorite is bow and arrow I love it wouldn't trade it for anything
ALYSSA B.
Kimberly, WI
Obviously being someone who is obsessed with maekup, Sephora is great. To be honest, it's way too overpriced for me. The ladies that were working there tried to help me match a foundation for me and I feel like they didn't do a good job at all. I will shop there again, every now and again as a treat, but I would never pay those prices all the time.
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
Sephora is an amazing store. All my favorite makeup brands all in one store! They have a great rewards program that really makes you feel like they care about their consumers. The brand itself when it comes to makeup is really good and more affordable.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.