BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Rebecca C.
Sephora is great if you are very comfortable with make up. I would say if you're just beginning with make up, to try drugstore brands and Ulta. Sephora only has brand name products which are all very awesome. I do think that it is a bit pricey though. You always get great customer service, free gift on your birthday, and they have always have free samples!
Erin P.
North Andover, MA
Nice store, has millions of different makeup options and brands. Employees are helpful and the samples help decision making. Prices are high, but nothing anyone can do when the manufacturers can set minimum prices. Love this store for all things makeup related.
Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really love going to Sephora, it is a beautiful store and I could get lost for hours just looking at the different colors and products. My friends and I always love going there when we go shopping. I would highly recommend shopping there to anyone!
Iqra K.
Spring, TX
Love the people working their. They always help with make up since I'm a newbie and just started doing make up a year ago. They have been a great help and their products are great too. I never had to return a product because of bad quality. It's my Go-To Make up store.
Amai L.
I find this store excellent. Great variety of products of very good quality. Surely find anything concerning makeup and the latest trends in this store. They have products of well-known brands. The prices are not that cheap, but definitely worth it.
Chloe A.
The mall that i work in has a sephora in the jcpenny and there isnt a day on my break where you wont catch me in sephora swatching getting samples or buying the littlest thing like a face mask!! I love this store for everything in it and im literally obsessed!!
Laura R.
Summersville WV
One of my favorite stores ever! I always get so excited when I go into a sephora. They have so many great products and they also have workers who will do your makeup and match your skin. Always have a great experience when I go in there & When I come out I come out broke. Haha
Taylor M.
Sneads, FL
Sephora is hands down my favorite store! I love it so much and everyone in the store is so helpful. They even do free makeovers with a $50 purchase. The rewards system is also great. Everyone in the store is very friendly and educated about the products the store carries. Overall, it's just a great store and you'll have a great experience there.
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
I love browsing the aisles at Sephora. Every time I visit the store, I see something new I've just got to have! The products and brands are such high quality! I've never been disappointed in any purchase from Sephora. I'm a Sephora customer for life!
Nina S.
I like going to Sephora to experience the product before I buy it, but most of the time I don't actually buy anything in the store. I find that its cheaper buying from the original company's website with a discount code than purchasing from Sephora.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?