- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora addict!!! Everytime I visit this store I come out happy. Always get such great customer service and explore products that i may never have even thought about using or heard of before. Love the beauty insider rewards and free samples online.
I really like Sephora for their great selection of high-end makeup brands. I also went in recently to be color matched for foundation, and that was really helpful! I also like that they have a rewards system. I will definitely keep going to Sephora!
I just recently received the Too Face Peach Palette and I have to say it is the absolute best palette I have to date. I love the conveniece of walking in my local Sephora and everyone knowing my name and knowing what I will love in the line of products they sale.
Best store ever!! Hands down I love this store. Love your nail polish line. Would love to work here haha. Favorite purchase here was nail polish. Will always shop here. Theres no room improvement cause it is perfect already as it is!! Hope to see more products
Love sephora. Their prices are a little higher then I would like to spend but also cheaper then the high end products. It's always easy to find what you need by asking one of the helpful workers. They are always great for answering any questions at all
Sephora definitely has all the make up needs. Everyone is very helpful when I'm trying to color match my foundation. It's my go to when I need different brands that Ulta or M.A.C does not carry. Thumbs up!
I've used plenty of sephora products. They're brushes are great! I was there yesterday and got yet another of the small blending brush because I like it so much. I have like 3. Super soft bristles and it's dense so buffs the products in just right.
I absolutely LOVE Sephora! They are the only store that carries my favorite makeup brand: Kat Von D. I also love that UD Beauty Junkies get free shipping on ANY order (no minimum value) and it's absolutely free to sign up. The only reason I'm giving them 4/5 stars is because I wish they had better Black Friday Deals. I will definitely continue to shop here though.
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Pallete is my absolute go to for a natural, everyday contour. The pallete is extremely easy to use, comes with an amazing Kabuki brush to use, is extremely affordable, and even smells like cocoa!! A total favorite of mine!!!
I love Sephora! When they came out with the app I was so excited! They give me recommendations for products I might like, have lots of fun rewards and samples and are super good with their customers. I mostly buy online but when I go in stores, I always have a good, positive experience with the employees and products. They are super helpful and willing to help you find exactly what you need for the brand that is perfect for you. Weather it's less expensive than what they want to buy, they will still help you and be super tentative to your needs.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos