- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is my most trusted place to buy high end makeup. The edgy atmosphere is always great and I always feel great when I leave. The prices are a bit high, but I always love the quality of their products. I will probably always shop here, and the staff is super helpful and nice.
I love Sephora! It is so easy to get lost in the store and spend your whole life's savings... at least for me. I love trying new things and new brands. My other cons are 10 I wish they overed coupons a bit more often and 2) that the JCPenney locations had a wider selection.
A bit expensive, but most of the products they stock are WELL worth it! I've never had a problem with customer service if something is wrong and I've had nothing but wonderful experiences shopping both online & in-store! I'd definitely recommend stopping by & checking it out!
I shop at sephora for my moisturizer, which I actually use their brand of, and for my foundation. The only reason that I don't give sephora 5 stars is because I always feel like their sales representatives hound you as soon as you walk in the door.
Sephora is my go-to store for all things makeup and hair. I love earning points and getting free samples of things I might otherwise not try. They carry a good variety of things, and is the only location you can get Kat Von D products from (besides her website directly).
I am only giving 3 stars simply because I only shop from their website. I personally have. Received good customer service at a store. That being said, I do love the variety of products you can find at Sephora. They ship fast and I always enjoy the free samples.
I buy about a 3rd of my makeup from Sephora. I love that there are so many brands in one place and that you can get samples to try things out before you buy them. I also love the Beauty Insider program, but wish they would also offer money off a purchase like Ulta.
I love Sephora! My experience when I go in is always wonderful and the employees are so quick to help out or give their opinions when asked. Sephora is your go to make up store and they are located just about anywhere! Highly recommend shopping here.
I love sephora, although the prices sometimes are over the roof none the less sephora is awesome. My favorite brand right now would have to be an eyeliner from benefit and mascara. Need new foundation so definitely will be stopping by sephora soon.
I LOVE Sephora. This store is MAKE UP Heaven! I purchased my Beauty Blender and Naked Basics Palette from here recently. Their store is very affordable. I shop here at least twice a week to check out new products or refill on anything that I am out of.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos